The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Spanghew
Actually, that's well into the obese range, if you go by BMI.

Yep that's definitely into the obese range, her BMi will be >34
Reply 21
Red_student
So what size clothing is she? Do tell...

She wears some 16, although probs stretched. An 18 - 20 is probably more realistic with 20 giving quite a lot of room.
Reply 22
whale hunting is illegal for a reason
Reply 23
stefano
whale hunting is illegal for a reason

excellent.
Reply 24
What I don't get is how she can then weigh herself towards the end of the day after eating a relatively large amount of food throughout the day and find it says she weighs 15stone6lbs. Would she weigh the lightest or somewhere or what?
Bit crazy. Continue comments plz.
A fat person comes to mind. :dontknow: Not sure about dress size. :h:
Oh my god, why is EVERYONE so interested in the whole fat/skinny debate? Why do I see thread after thread on obesity? God, people. Find something else to talk about!
Reply 27
lammymammy
Yeah, this is true. This about the size of my GF - but I feel due to my preference my view of her may be distorted so wondered how others may view, of course I also presumed they be negative. Is that fair?

Are you not worried about her health? I would be if one of my friends or family were that overweight.

And, yeah - I dare say that most people would react negatively to this thread.
Reply 28
fallen angel9
A fat person comes to mind. :dontknow: Not sure about dress size. :h:

Thanks. But fat is very much a sweeping term. What knida size we talking? Perhaps find a pic of a 'fat' person on google and post what you think she may be (without searching someone of that height/weight :P)
That is disgusting.
lammymammy
Thanks. But fat is very much a sweeping term. What knida size we talking? Perhaps find a pic of a 'fat' person on google and post what you think she may be (without searching someone of that height/weight :P)

Does she look like this ???

If you are in love with this girl and care for her (even if you fine her attractive or like her the way she is) you have to help her to help herself. She needs to change her lifestyle as she is very obese and unhealthy
I'm that height and my weight was considered overweight... even on some obese... and i'm size 12... and noway NEAR that amount :/

I'd guessss... size 20? 22? 24 maybe?
lammymammy
What I don't get is how she can then weigh herself towards the end of the day after eating a relatively large amount of food throughout the day and find it says she weighs 15stone6lbs. Would she weigh the lightest or somewhere or what?
Bit crazy. Continue comments plz.

WHAT?! :eek: She eats 13lbs of food in a day?? I'd hate to go to the lavvy after her if she's back to 14.5stone the day after...
that sounds a fat sorry size 20 maybe
Reply 35
5'8- size 12/14? normal? quote please!
Reply 36
Too fat.
Really depends where it falls tbh, my sister is between 13 and 14 stone and she's 5'3, but she has a size 10 waist, wears 16-18 trousers, and has massive massive bust. She is overweight but she looks nowhere near as overweight as you'd expect
c0nfus3d
5'8- size 12/14? normal? quote please!

I'm 5"11 and am a size 14 mostly. I am slightly overweight but not that much. I don't think I'm fat but nor do I think I am 'normal'. But then my definition of normal and what I'd like to be is a size 8/10!!
everyones accumulates weight differently, i'm 5ft 6, and when i was 15stone 12, i was a size 18. when someone else i knew who weighed about the same was a size 22.
i lost some weight and now im just under 14 stone, 13st 10, and i can fit into size 14 clothes. even though i know im still quite fat, so what im saying is one could weigh a lot, and the fat could be spread out..i dunno?? so ure gf could be a size 16-18 for all we know!!!

Latest