The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My phone randomly deleted all of my numbers and my DoSes are ignoring me. fun times.
Physics Mock of DOOM :frown:
munro90
nopes I was shown the light last year- no need for internets for me :ninja: :p:

Hmm, I see. Not sure that would work for our limit as I think even stuff within the university counts.
Reply 23
Subscriiiiiiiiibes.
Reply 24
alex_hk90
Hmm, I see. Not sure that would work for our limit as I think even stuff within the university counts.

they monitor your intranet connection? most colleges only seem to charge for internet (kings doesn't even do that!) they don't normally care about intranet cos it costs them nothing whereas internet costs the colleges at 10p/Gb iirc
smilepea
My phone randomly deleted all of my numbers and my DoSes are ignoring me. fun times.

:console: were you in fez on sunday night? if so i think i saw you, if not I'm going mad :eek3:
Just seen the Overheard at Cambridge facebook group. It's full of TSRers!
Zoedotdot

What else are you taking? I may very well do some kind of medieval thing as a paper in fourth year - it depends on how desperately my DoS wants me to keep up my Spanish, as I want to drop it after this year and do something else. Don't like how the department teaches it. But picking up a dead language would be amazzziiing :biggrin:

Well as a linguistically retarded Asnac I'm only doing Old English and Med Welsh as my language papers... Old Norse was too runic and Old Irish was just too plain weird. And I hate Latin. The rest are non-languagey :p: Anglo-Saxon History, Brittonic History, Scandinavian History and Palaeography. Funfun. :medieval:
Reply 27
munro90

:console: were you in fez on sunday night? if so i think i saw you, if not I'm going mad :eek3:

Nope sadly I was not, a lot of my friends had mocks yesterday so we didn't go :sad: But I do :love: fez :grin:
Djbrii
I'm into Emmanuel, my names ***, Head of Epsom College.

Unlucky all you peasants who didn't get in.

wrong thread, dude. fail
:plz2:
Reply 30
Djbrii
Right son, knowledge challenge 101, what do you know about the Open Skies Agreement 2008, how many new jobs did this create?

Suck on that. Hope this helps.

son? :p: fail again.

werlop
It's 4 am, just got back in from the Emma Burns Night Dinner. Amazing Night! I love ceilidhs!

:biggrin:
munro90
they monitor your intranet connection? most colleges only seem to charge for internet (kings doesn't even do that!) they don't normally care about intranet cos it costs them nothing whereas internet costs the colleges at 10p/Gb iirc

We have a flat rate then they limit you severely if you go over 2GB a day. I think intranet counts as well, depending on what they define as the "Realm", but to be honest I've never tried it.
Ok so I am back from my test. Went horribly for 2 sections of it; mainly due to a severe lack of revision on them parts. Other than that the 3rd section was ridiculously easy, despite the fact that it was the one subject I had done no work for.... strange.

Cannot wait to go out tonight to party!
Reply 33
Oh and does anyone know which of the many bike shops in Cambridge is the cheapest? I need to buy a lock and a helmet.
Reply 34
It could be lupus
Ok so I am back from my test. Went horribly for 2 sections of it; mainly due to a severe lack of revision on them parts. Other than that the 3rd section was ridiculously easy, despite the fact that it was the one subject I had done no work for.... strange.

Cannot wait to go out tonight to party!

So I guess I wasn't just queuing behind you in Sainsburys then? :o:
Reply 35
New thread :woo:

Hermes keeps not sending my emails :rolleyes: Which led to a passive-aggressive email from my supervisor asking where my essay was, when I in fact tried to send it yesterday (and semeingly failed). It's the worst essay I've ever written. Not looking forward to the (10.30am!!!) supervision tomorrow.

In better news, I have no work to do today :smile: So am going to have a leisurely wander in to town very shortly.
Reply 36
Any of you part of the gentlemans club? :smile:
sonofdot
So I guess I wasn't just queuing behind you in Sainsburys then? :o:

Oh **** yeah you might have been. I went to sainsburys straight after my test. I have to get things arranged for the party tonight.
:hello: all
Reply 39
Damn, didn't make the first page.
DoS meeting was fun, now to CATAM it up.
Supervisor emailed me saying to hand in a sheet on Friday. I haven't started said sheet.

Latest

Trending

Trending