The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
fumblewomble
:woo:

I know exciting times! The only thing is that to actually get it there's an interview and then an assessment centre and then another interview. Sad times.
smilepea
I know exciting times! The only thing is that to actually get it there's an interview and then an assessment centre and then another interview. Sad times.

Good experience though.
ukebert
Oh, and the winners of the last thread:

Spoiler

Hmm, I'm 33rd place. However, I think the fact that I counted makes up for any lost ground in the geek stakes. :p:

(By the way, ukebert, thanks for the ukulele help before! I think I understand it. :p: I'll keep you updated).

smilepea

Good luck in any case. Don't forget to lean forward while you're talking so that you look keen!
Chess Piece Face

Good luck in any case. Don't forget to lean forward while you're talking so that you look keen!

But not too far forward....
smilepea
I somehow passed the test that I did today so now have an interview for an internship eeeee

Any internship in particular? :p:
Reply 85
*has nothing to say but simply posts to subscribe to this thread*
Athena
Shoot me for saying it, but I really liked the first episode of Glee...

What is this 'Glee'? I may have to watch it now. :yes:
Reply 87
Glee is amazing. Especially Sue Sylvester. End of.
mwiko
Glee is amazing. Especially Sue Sylvester. End of.

I just watched the episode that was on 4od - didn't really get it tbh. Then again I just came back from Cindies so that doesn't say that much.
Reply 89
Glee :love:

Am about to watch Send In The Dogs on ITV Player. Have to be up at 9 though :frown:
Reply 90
I just got Cindied.
Melz0r
I just got Cindied.

lol - you make it sound like rickroll or something.
Sat in the clinical school with Visesh at the moment. We had an 8 am meeting this morning that nobody told us was cancelled. Frustrating!
Glee is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. Jane Lynch is awesome.
Reply 94
BigFudamental
Any internship in particular? :p:

This one is for direct tax at EY and I've done a couple for operations at IBs one for marketing and a civil service fast stream one

Chess Piece Face

I've never been told that before...

fumblewomble
Good experience though.

Yes I guess so, I'm only really applying for the experience. I've got another test in London on Monday fun times.

I'm beyond fed up with my phone, I'm going into the o2 shop later to kick up a fuss.
Reply 95
werlop
Sat in the clinical school with Visesh at the moment. We had an 8 am meeting this morning that nobody told us was cancelled. Frustrating!

:hmpf:
Reply 96
smilepea
This one is for direct tax at EY and I've done a couple for operations at IBs one for marketing and a civil service fast stream one

hopefully that's a list in increasing order of preference.
visesh
:hmpf:

Finished your MCQs yet?
Reply 98
Chewwy
hopefully that's a list in increasing order of preference.

Why do you say that?
Reply 99
Athena
Shoot me for saying it, but I really liked the first episode of Glee...

Me too! :smile:

I'm trying to forget that I almost definitely have other work due tomorrow and just writing my essays. Term is going well. Lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending