The Student Room Group

Do guys actually get crushes on girls?

Scroll to see replies

It also seems a bit pervy if a lad keeps going on about some celeb they wanna bang or whatever.
Crushes are for babies and bunny boilers. So no. No I don't get them.
Reply 62
Depends who it is, I think they work differently from girls. Girls, IN GENERAL, are most concerned with personality than looks whereas it's probably the other way around with boys. But then if I attempt to understand how the male mind works I'll be here all day :P:smile:
Anonymous
but u can be fooled by appearance she could look lovely when u see her but look horrible when she wakes up and hasnt done her hair and makeup. Do u dump her then.

Yeah, then ask her out again later in the day when she's looking pretty. :wink:
Reply 64
HumorousGent.
depends how big they are.

lol fatist
Reply 65
Anonymous
In general do guys get crushes (as in constantly thinking about/feeling affection for) on girls based on her personality? Say if she wasn't a looker but was unusual, adventurous you know like girls get crushes on guys because of how they act/their coolness do guys get crushes on girls like this? Or is it a simple matter of she looks good I want her?

Looks first and then her personality. Like Lady sov (check out my signature) I like her coz shes gorgeous even though many warn me saying that shes weird, dangerous.......
Reply 66
londonlawguy
So two fit heidi's in the world. Who'd have thought it. My heidi was probably fitter though..... :biggrin:

no way!
Reply 67
Lol...guyz don't breathe oxygen I think e breathe breezeegyn...
Original post by hayzed
Lol...guyz don't breathe oxygen I think e breathe breezeegyn...

:poke:

did you just bump

from 2010. :nothing:

:getmecoat:
Honestly, some guys look for attractive girls and then fall out of love because they have gotten to know them. An adventure girl is all a guy could hope for and I think that there may be someone that has a crush on you now that is close to you. if you have guy friends at least one of them has to be crushing and wants to get closer with you.
Tbh it's all infatuation until you know them well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending