The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
(Or you may just moan about lack of revision either way)
Reply 2
Unfortunately im doing that exam

I know nothing for it yet. :sigh:
Reply 3
rawwwwr!
Unfortunately im doing that exam

I know nothing for it yet. :sigh:

What grade did you get in summer? You still have plenty of time 6 days
if you work 6 hours a day thats 36 hours which equates to around 36 lessons!:o: :yep:
Reply 4
Bfb1992
What grade did you get in summer? You still have plenty of time 6 days
if you work 6 hours a day thats 36 hours which equates to around 36 lessons!:o: :yep:

I got a D in this exam but a C overall so hoping to move it up to a B
what about you?

Ooh yeah true true! That does make it sound better :yep:
Although 6 hours a day?! thats a little too optimistic for me :p:
Reply 5
:biggrin:
rawwwwr!
I got a D in this exam but a C overall so hoping to move it up to a B
what about you?

Ooh yeah true true! That does make it sound better :yep:
Although 6 hours a day?! thats a little too optimistic for me :p:

Wow i got a D in this and a c overall, i got an A in the other side which confused me, i thought i would do better in this side!
Im finding it hard to get examples thats why i set this up as you can see its not too popular! Where you applied for Uni? :smile:
Reply 6
Bfb1992
:biggrin:
Wow i got a D in this and a c overall, i got an A in the other side which confused me, i thought i would do better in this side!
Im finding it hard to get examples thats why i set this up as you can see its not too popular! Where you applied for Uni? :smile:

haha we got the exact same grades :P
oo really?! i knew id do worse in this paper as i haate it soo much, i find it way more complicated, and i especially hate the really long question you get in this paper which is like 40 marks i think :frown:

haha yeh we seem to be the only ones doing it so far...

Ive applied for Psychology at Portsmouth, coventry, essex, herfordshire & canterbury
Just waiting to hear back from canterbury now :smile:
Where you applied to?
I am ******* ******** it. 1hr 30mins is just not sufficient.

rawwwwr!
Out of interest, did you run out of time when you sat it.
Reply 8
I kind of ran out of time, but i never close the booklet before the time runs out, im kinda bad at timee-keeping to, my tutor told me to do the longest first and work your way back that was if you done run out of time you can get the big essay marks, but i think the little ones like warm you up!
Reply 9
Is this for AQA? If yes, then if anyone needs any advice I'd be more than happy to give it, I sat this paper last June :biggrin:
Reply 10
TheMeister
I am ******* ******** it. 1hr 30mins is just not sufficient.

I know right!
Yeh i definately ran out of time! although my main problem was not actually knowing enough...
Emsybean
Is this for AQA? If yes, then if anyone needs any advice I'd be more than happy to give it, I sat this paper last June :biggrin:

Can you remember if it asked you about the CS in the Core Executive section?
Reply 12
I didn't answer the core executive question, and I can't remember the wording of them, sorry :o:
Reply 13
Oh are you all doing AQA?

Cause im doing Edexcel.
Emsybean
I didn't answer the core executive question, and I can't remember the wording of them, sorry :o:

Nevermind. :h:
Right well I've got 5 or 6 days to learn this thing from scratch. Wish me luck :P

What topics does everyone find the easisest? I'm just going to learn 3.
Reply 16
Does anyone doing the Edexcel exam know what questions to expect (or not to expect)?
And there havnt been any examples posted on here :'( anyone know anywhere wonderful where they're all in one place?
Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 17
I got this...got a B overall at AS last year but got a C in this paper..so need higher! I didn't revise for it last year though.
Reply 18
Reply 19
Emsybean

Im doing aqaaI need general examples, looking through my notes i know the stuff just dont have the evdience to back me up, Last year did you find lots of new contemporary examples?

Latest

Trending

Trending