The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
hey ...i dont think the accomadation allocations have gone out just yet. Atleast i havent got it just yet...hoping it will come in the next 10 days. have u got it?? Dont worry...i'm not too sure if anyone has got pics of the hall but i've hrd its nice.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
I hope I can get a room in Jarrat Hall as it seems to be the best option among the PG accommodation, and for me it is very close to the Business School! But I wish we can see a pic or two of the it! r_raghav11 are you gonna stay there?
Reply 3
i really dunno...i'll take watever comes my way...move in to that accomadation first n then decide. if i wanna change i think i got to pay 50 pounds...so worst come worst...i'll do that!
Reply 4
r_raghav11
hey ...i dont think the accomadation allocations have gone out just yet. Atleast i havent got it just yet...hoping it will come in the next 10 days. have u got it?? Dont worry...i'm not too sure if anyone has got pics of the hall but i've hrd its nice.

I got my room allocation on the 9th of June my e-mail from the Housing Services. I got allocated an en-suite room in Jarratt Hall and I even got the room and flat number.
Are you doing a postgraduate course? I thought that all international students (or most of the anyway) had been allocated rooms.
Reply 5
heidab
I got my room allocation on the 9th of June my e-mail from the Housing Services. I got allocated an en-suite room in Jarratt Hall and I even got the room and flat number.
Are you doing a postgraduate course? I thought that all international students (or most of the anyway) had been allocated rooms.

I have a confirmed room but Housing services hasnt told me abt where i've been allocated my room. Probably i'll mail 'em and find out. I am a post graduate student.
Reply 6
I got an en-suite in Jarrat Hall :biggrin:
Reply 7
i opted for oakley court and i got that. i'll check it out ...i asked for a good view ...i got flat 7 ..room 2 . hope it has a good view !
Reply 8
Hi all,

I've got Jarratt Hall ...
Flat 41 ... Room 4 ..
Reply 9
i'm hoping i got good roomies! It'll help if u got good company! :rolleyes:
Reply 10
I've got FLAT 35 ROOM 4 , t3rb4ng are we neigbours or what :rolleyes: and heidab where is your room? is it close?
Reply 11
Hamdi
I've got FLAT 35 ROOM 4 , t3rb4ng are we neigbours or what :rolleyes: and heidab where is your room? is it close?

Hi

I´m in flat 47, room 1 :smile:
Reply 12
That's cool, I'll be there on the 12th, let's meet up at my room and plz heidab don't forget to bring t3rb4ng with you :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hi everyone! I m new here and will be living in Jarrat Hall 78 - 4!!
no one at prittchatts park ?

Latest

Trending

Trending