The Student Room Group

Confused about fee codes on the UCAS application

Ok I've come to this section on the UCAS? I've read up on it and know that most students put down 02.

I won't be putting down 01, but what about the others, I don't want to rule myself out

I'm returning as a mature student (24 now, 25 when I start), I'm not from the UK but I am a EU citizen. Can someone help me which ones to choose, thanks

* 01 Private finance - Entire cost of tuition fees is to be paid by private finance.
* 02 LA, SAAS, NIBd, EU, ChI, IoM or Student Finance England - Applying for student support assessment by Local Authority, Student Finance England, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Northern Ireland Education and Library Board, SLC EU Team, Channel Island or Isle of Man agency.
* 04 Research councils - Contribution from a research council.
* 05 DHSS/Regional Health - Contribution from the Department of Health and Social Security or from a Regional Health Authority.
* 06 UK Govt overseas award - International student award from the UK Government or the British Council.
* 07 Training agency - Contribution from a training agency.
* 08 Other UK Govt award - Contribution from another Government source.
* 09 Overseas agency - Contribution from an international agency, government, university or industry.
* 10 UK Industry/commerce - Contribution from UK industry or commerce.
* 90 Other source - Other source of finance.
* 99 Not known - Not known.
Reply 1
02, which includes 'SLC EU team' which is the part of student finance you apply to for tuition fee loans as an EU student.
Reply 2
02 if you're loaning it.
Reply 3
Cool thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending