The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SuperMario88
o please

will it really affect you that much

thss is really pointless

Honestly, your revision technique is a major factor as to how well you do.

It may be possible that simulating exam conditions will have a large impact on your overall grade, it may not.
Reply 21
Print so that i don't get distracted
I usally get loads of papers from school, somethimes with the MS attached, if the MS isnt attacted I'll just look on the internet.

For the papers I dont get from school I print the paper off and sometimes the MS
I personally always prefer doing any exams (though not A-Levels, in my case) from a printed copy rather than from a computer screen. For starters, it gives the closest simulation of actual exam conditions, which it's important that you become used to. It's also often more convenient to have the question as close as possible to where you're writing, and if need be you can make notes on the paper to help guide your thinking. If I'm using my own printing facilities then I'd tend to review solutions/mark schemes from a screen, as you can do this in a more leisurely style without losing the benefit of exam practice - plus, it saves on printing costs! :p:
I print them, I find computers distracting.
Reply 25
I dont print i get what im given and the rest on computer even though i'd prefer to have it on paper just like the exam on paper not on screen
I just use them from the laptop, I don't see a point in printing out loads of pages. I dislike having so many pages anyway, even the notes I make in school on paper/books are binned straight away.
why is it
Reply 28
Print them because it feels more like the real thing then and there's less distractions
I print the past papers off but not the mark schemes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Superman_Jr
Print. School printing is free, so why not? :biggrin:

we have to pay for ours :frown:
Well, NO.printing past papers is not a waste of time and money rather it is an investment.Several schools only rely on past papers for making examination question papers.And even you can sell it after you pass o level ,igcse etc.
Original post by Superman_Jr
Print. School printing is free, so why not? :biggrin:

Spoiler

Well, don't laptop consume electricity too? So is it THAT environmentally unfriendly to print papers?

Latest