The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Block.
block her on msn - pretty simple really. There are more extreme options like having her deported but tbh that might be a little difficult to arrange :smile:
Reply 3
Man up and tell her to leave you alone. If she persists, tell her you're gay.
You tell her she's not your type.

If she keeps bugging you block her.
Your not really my type can you stop please bugging me, and leave me alone.

You can also block her if she still continues, but i would explain why first.

Be straight up.
Block her on MSN or never answer her messages so she gets the picture. You could always stay offline on MSN until someone good comes online to talk to, that's what I do :biggrin: I never realise but the teachers say the younger ones really look up to the 6th formers and try and copy us, it’s bound to happen though. It'll pass, just try and ignore it and don't let it bother you.
Reply 7
Tell her you aren't interested in her and you would very much appreciate it if she would kindly **** off :smile:
Reply 8
LOL why have i not heard about this

Tell her to piss off, then she wont talk to you irl either :awesome:
I love playing with their heads, try it bruv.. .. you wont regret it.
Take advantage.
Reply 11
But the thing is i can block her on msn but not my life. Coz i see her nearly everyday in school :frown:
Reply 12
sk007_644
But the thing is i can block her on msn but not my life. Coz i see her nearly everyday in school :frown:

She should get the message that your not interested though. Don't just block her straight away, take ages to reply and say if she's suggestive then say no :hand:
Reply 13
Sweet Pea
Man up and tell her to leave you alone. If she persists, tell her you're gay.

dats deep
Reply 14
Sing that Mariah Carey song to her.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8 )
Reply 15
sk007_644
dats deep

Let her continue to annoy the hell out of you.
Reply 16
get boob pics then GTFO
Reply 17
Bro listen
let her annoy you
let her bug you
because when she stops all of it you will miss it
it happened to me then when your down or upset and that persons not there to annoy and bug you and love you up trust me that feeling of loneliness will bring you down even more
Tell her she's too old for you. If that doesn't put her off, then nothing will :sexface:
Reply 19
Wait till she's 16, then sleep with her, but do it really badly so it puts her off.

Latest

Trending

Trending