The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The title was so happy I wanted to vomit.

Anyway...
Reply 2
I'd have died a long time ago.
Reply 3
My dreams are crazy weird, and usually about my life now with a few adjustments. So my life wouldn't be much different.

Unless you mean ambition dreams, in which case my answer is I intend to make that happen :biggrin: lol
Reply 4
Yekim_8
I'd have died a long time ago.

i guess that would be more of a nightmare :P but it would be pretty insane with loads of different stuff that ppl imagine...eg dinosaurs :p:
Reply 5
The world would be largely on fire whilst I fought giant man eating pandas in vicious hand to hand combat

or stuff to that effect anyway
Cheryl Cole and myself would be married and we'd have had 4,000 orgasms each last night.

Ashley Cole's head would also be mounted above our fireplace.
Reply 7
Well I'd get a lot more sex for a start.
Reply 8
Since many of my dreams tend to be apocalyptic end of the world type stuff, I imaging full of death and destruction.
Maybe with a few dinosaurs chasing us around. :iiam:
Ria_18
What would the world be like if peoples dreams came true?? :yep:
any ideas? :smile:

perfect :h: - what i imagine happening to me when i close my eyes :p:
Reply 10
I've had some good dreams lately... I doubt they'll come true though :p:
It would be awesome :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hehe if that happened for me the world would be a very odd place. I just dream strange things.
Reply 13
DaveSteed24
perfect :h: - what i imagine happening to me when i close my eyes :p:

its so nice to think about these things as they keep us dreaming :smile: even if some things dont come true ie dinosaurs coming back or having a superman, its cool to imagine :yep:
Reply 14
My penis takes over half of the world :sogood:
Ria_18
its so nice to think about these things as they keep us dreaming :smile: even if some things dont come true ie dinosaurs coming back or having a superman, its cool to imagine :yep:

exactly :biggrin: - tho my dreams are a little more feasible - like having a girl who loves me and getting my book (i write) - published, and owning a snooker table when i'm older in my self built cottage in the country :p:

i'm quite soppy as u can probs tell considering i actually dream these things :p:

tho did dream i was robbie williams last night :biggrin:
It would be ******* awful. I've had some crazy dreams for no apparent reason, and I'd hate for them to have come true! Things would change too often, be pretty hectic. What if someone dreamt that you and them were in love or something, and you dreamt that you killed the person? Bad times.
Reply 17
I wouldn't have any teeth!
Reply 18
I tend to run a lot in my dreams?
Or just have nightmares :sigh:

if dreams came true I'd need help.
some of mine do, and not when i'm on drugs (i'm not schizophrenic either)

Latest

Trending

Trending