The Student Room Group
Did you turn up to the practical? I think its unlikely we will try and help until we see some effort from you first.

Sorry thats how we roll. :smile:
Reply 2
I<3LAMP
Did you turn up to the practical? I think its unlikely we will try and help until we see some effort from you first.

Sorry thats how we roll. :smile:

What do u mean?
ishanka123
What do u mean?

Do you have the method for your practical, it should have been provided on the day you did it? What do YOU mean by outline? What the theory is and the results mean or the whole method, conclusion, analysis stuff ???
ishanka123
What do u mean?

hey, are you the girl who wore shorts and came for c1 cc2?//
Check my previous threads.It's there:smile:
ishanka123
What do u mean?

so how was bio paper 1
Reply 7
Dr.Black Knight
so how was bio paper 1

i ddint do bio 1
Reply 8
I<3LAMP
Do you have the method for your practical, it should have been provided on the day you did it? What do YOU mean by outline? What the theory is and the results mean or the whole method, conclusion, analysis stuff ???

No i dnt have anything !!! Only the Text book but in that its not given im dooing self studies can sm one help pls !!!
see this I am still confused that you have no idea about this test. That said, I am a little slow today.

You know what the practical is trying to show you??

try this:
http://www.practicalbiology.org/areas/advanced/cells-to-systems/cell-division/investigating-mitosis-in-allium-root-tip-squash,121,EXP.html

Latest

Trending

Trending