The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
blinkbelle
You, of course you!

i'm dividing my attention between many things, this is fairly low in importance right now, much more important that my phone is dying and i cant find the charger
You *screamed* at them to "shut the **** up?" ... err, 1 I don't believe that and 2 you're proving their stereotype.
gear-guy
no, not yet, got another half hour, then i sit and text for ages.

have you disovered girls yet
Reply 83
Original post by &#1610
You *screamed* at them to "shut the **** up?" ... err, 1 I don't believe that and 2 you're proving their stereotype.

did you read the rest of the thread? i said that it was a fabricated incident to grt across my point
Reply 84
Guy Secretan
have you disovered girls yet

yes, some very nice ones actually, but thats a different story.
I dont get it. Why would you make up a story about this instead of using a real experience? Surely using something that actually happened as evidence would make more sense?
Reply 86
rue the whirl
I dont get it. Why would you make up a story about this instead of using a real experience? Surely using something that actually happened as evidence would make more sense?

its various experiences mixed together and exxagerated a bit, most of the things that happen to me involve chavs and the likes
Reply 87
All I can say is, this thread is ******* hilarious.
People were right when they said it never happened
gear-guy
its various experiences mixed together and exxagerated a bit, most of the things that happen to me involve chavs and the likes

I for one would love to hear about these real experiences.
hes in bed now
Reply 91
rue the whirl
I for one would love to hear about these real experiences.

nah, thats personal stuff
Reply 92
gear-guy
nah, thats personal stuff

Spill.
Reply 93
So essentially you're asking why the people in your head are so rude? You should see a doctor about that :wink: And if not that, you appear to feel a compulsion to lie when, you assure us, the truth is just as good. I believe that is known as pathalogical lying, though I may be wrong, and either way it can be a serious problem :smile:
Reply 94
Bobifier
So essentially you're asking why the people in your head are so rude? You should see a doctor about that :wink: And if not that, you appear to feel a compulsion to lie when, you assure us, the truth is just as good. I believe that is known as pathalogical lying, though I may be wrong, and either way it can be a serious problem :smile:

no, there have been many times old people have directed insults at me
Reply 95
gear-guy
no, there have been many times old people have directed insults at me

And yet you still felt the need to lie about this particular time?

Latest

Trending

Trending