The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Offers from Queens University Belfast!

Hey, just wondering if anybody who happened to apply for queens has recieved any offers yet (not including Dentistry/Medicine etc. since they were earlier apps.)...

Seems like nobody in my whole school has had any replies from them, but I want to know if its just our area maybe, and if they are actually beginning to reply... I was told they start replying kinda late, but I'm curious so if anybody has any good info for me, +REP.

thanks

MalusDB

:yes:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya,

I don't know anybody personally but this is what came up when I searched it on the official decisions thread. Hope this helps :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?searchid=16992232
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Nearly everyone who applied, at my school, has got an offer. Some even have several offers from Queens. What have you applied for?
I have an entire thread dedicated to people who have applied this year! I'll link you to it, lots of people (including me) have received offers.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=22203208#post22203208

There you go. If you want me to add you to the OP, quote me with your course and any decisions yet.
Reply 4
Yes, I know a girl who had received three offers for Queens she got them on Tuesday!
MalusDB
Hey, just wondering if anybody who happened to apply for queens has recieved any offers yet (not including Dentistry/Medicine etc. since they were earlier apps.)...

Seems like nobody in my whole school has had any replies from them, but I want to know if its just our area maybe, and if they are actually beginning to reply... I was told they start replying kinda late, but I'm curious so if anybody has any good info for me, +REP.

thanks

I got my two offers from them before Christmas but I know some people who haven't yet. What did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 6
I applied for Biological sciences, marine bio, environmental bio, genetics... all are life sciences from the same faculty, I'm assuming they will all come out at the same time from each faculty, or at least in and around the same times..?

I know people who got offers before christmas too, but I haven't heard of anyone in any of the courses I have chosen being offered a place so far, at least not with the january entries.

Not really worried, just wanna know where the hell my application is really XD
MalusDB
I applied for Biological sciences, marine bio, environmental bio, genetics... all are life sciences from the same faculty, I'm assuming they will all come out at the same time from each faculty, or at least in and around the same times..?

I know people who got offers before christmas too, but I haven't heard of anyone in any of the courses I have chosen being offered a place so far, at least not with the january entries.

Not really worried, just wanna know where the hell my application is really XD

Read my post, and follow a link. I'm pretty sure there might be some offers for something like biological sciences etc. If not, you can be added to the list anyway and more people applying for those courses might come out of the woodwork.
Reply 8
I've recieved 3 offers from queens, :woo:
recently a few of my friends have recieved offers for the sciency stuff so hopefully shouldnt be too long for you. :smile:
Reply 9
aww cool thats great really :smile: , thanks for that, you've eased my frustration at UCAS track somewhat XD
Reply 10
P.S. what subjects have you applied for? Is queens your first choice Uni? I haven't seen many people on here with much talk about queens really, finding it hard to meet people who I'l probably be studying with in a years time :P
Reply 11
I've got 2 offers, eng lit :smile:
Reply 12
MalusDB
P.S. what subjects have you applied for? Is queens your first choice Uni? I haven't seen many people on here with much talk about queens really, finding it hard to meet people who I'l probably be studying with in a years time :P

I've applied for 2 maths courses,the bachelor and masters :smile: and maths statistics and operational research.
I think i will put queens as my insurance but every now and then i get the urge to flee the family nest! lol I'll prob leave it to the last week before i make my decision.
Is queens your first choice?
Reply 13
yeah well all my courses are at queens.. my brother went there, and i've spent time in the city, and i know that its got a good nightlife and all that stuff so i'm psyched about goin there :P

seems like a good uni too.. i know a guy doing maths maybe at queens too :P, might be studying along with you, never know :wink:
Reply 14
MalusDB
yeah well all my courses are at queens.. my brother went there, and i've spent time in the city, and i know that its got a good nightlife and all that stuff so i'm psyched about goin there :P

seems like a good uni too.. i know a guy doing maths maybe at queens too :P, might be studying along with you, never know :wink:

Yeah, can't complain about the nightlife, the student nights are pretty good lol and i agree that it is a good uni, i think its really understated.
I'm swaying more towards queens now for some reason. Ahhhh decisions decisions decisions. :frown:
Chupito
Yeah, can't complain about the nightlife, the student nights are pretty good lol and i agree that it is a good uni, i think its really understated.
I'm swaying more towards queens now for some reason. Ahhhh decisions decisions decisions. :frown:

Come to Queen's :smile: that way I know there'll be at least one other person doing Maths with me!
Reply 16
cantstop-x
Come to Queen's :smile: that way I know there'll be at least one other person doing Maths with me!

Lol i havnt heard of anyone doing maths at queens. I am seriously considering it tho i dont know if i should move to halls or not as i only live in lisburn so it might be a bit of a waste of money to move out and be more hassle.
Are you staying in halls?
Chupito
Lol i havnt heard of anyone doing maths at queens. I am seriously considering it tho i dont know if i should move to halls or not as i only live in lisburn so it might be a bit of a waste of money to move out and be more hassle.
Are you staying in halls?

Hello fellow Lisburnerrr... I'm getting scared now in case I know you in real life =/ nah i live out near moira, train's pretty handy for me so i reckon i'll stay at home just. i'm not sure, i keep having doubts!!
Reply 18
cantstop-x
Hello fellow Lisburnerrr... I'm getting scared now in case I know you in real life =/ nah i live out near moira, train's pretty handy for me so i reckon i'll stay at home just. i'm not sure, i keep having doubts!!

Lol i live just outside dunmurry. dont reckon we'd know each other unless maybe you go to the parlour/union frequently....then we might. lol i drive aswell so i suppose i could just stay here for first year then maybe move out second year. :smile:

Is queens your first choice??
Reply 19
Hey guys,
Got 3 offers for Queens yesterday! French/Drama, Drama/English and Drama.
Over the moon so far! :biggrin:
I'm from Kilkeel, near Newcastle...anybody commuting to Uni? (if we get in lol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending