The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What did everyone think?

Personally, I thought it was hard.
I didn't know what an Alpine glacier was.
The Food Supply relationship and map questions were pretty difficult.
Intensive subsistence question? Simply a high labour and capital input to sustain a family?
Reply 2
Nathun
I thought it was alot easier then the summer exam.
Again not much case studies, but I agree the cold enviroments section was difficult, what glacial landforms were shown in that picture -.-?
And in the rivers section I didn't understand the part when it said something like "Sketch another hydrograph to contrast blahblahblah"
Well, anything will be better then my E last year :wink:!

Haha, yeah I agree.
In the glacier picture thing I said there was a pyramidal peak, an arete, a corrie and a hanging valley. And i described and explained the corrie. And the hydrograph was really lame...i bet the answer is something really simple too so we all look like douche bags to the examiners.
Reply 3
I did the coast section and health question, both were really easy :biggrin:, as were the mandatory questions. We were asked about Obesity, and i just went on about America for 10 minutes haha :biggrin:
Reply 4
Is anyone doing the skills paper on Friday?
Reply 5
hmmm thought the exam was good however didnt have enough time at the end! i dont think they can raise the grade boundaries too high because it would not be fair if someone gets 65 out of 120 and gets full ums marks and then you get the same mark and get an E....

Latest

Trending

Trending