The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sweet by and
She was in The Hills on MTV, famous for doing nothing and having a husband who is a **** with **** facial hair.

I've vaguely heard of The Hills, but when I Googled her name to find out that her husband is called Spencer Pratt (who, quite frankly, looks like a prat) I'm still not enlightened.

Hm, what a shame.
Reply 81
daaaammmmn she was soooo hot before

ooooooh myyyy
:woo:
She looked better before.

P.S. Spencer is amazing!!
She looked better before...it's sad
Reply 84
No :\ Better before
Reply 85
Argh Im so upset! She used to be very pretty, and a little normal. I think she looks a lot better like this:

Spoiler

Who is she??
Reply 87
heidi montang, well now heidi pratt. shes just off that American programme 'the Hills' married one of the other 'actors' in the programme and they have become more famous over the past couple of years being in things like I'm a Celb Get me out of here. They have too much money for their stupidity and she is a mong for doing what she has done, she will look like MJ in 5 years...
Don't know who she is but ewww, gross.
Adonis
HOLD I haven't read the whole thread but

am i the only person who reckons she looks better now?

i mean come on

the wide ass nose
non existant lips

Sorry, but now she looks like a damn plastic whore :p:
Ahh god she's so pretty in the before picture! And now she just looks... plastic. Such a waste.
Reply 91
She is a vacuous piece of detritus.
Reply 92
I saw this earlier, she's just a mess now. I really do think Spencer ruined her life, I really really don't like him.
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=9600569

here's her new interview

i think she looks amazing
she looks horrendous, i genuinely feel bad for her. She looked so much better before now she's the kind of girl a 14 year old chav who's never been within spitting distance of a girl would like.
Reply 95
She got 10 plastic surgeries to the point she can't move her face.

Reply 96
It doesn't even look like her! It's so strange, it's like someone brought Barbie to life. Why why why
Reply 97
She was so pretty before hand.
She's freakin' nuts.
As much as I hate Heidi and Spencer for being attention whores. It actually upsets me hearing her talk about these procedures because no one should go through all of this just to look pretty :frown: It is so sad.

The interviewer looks like he is also freaked out :\

EDIT: The interview was quite watchable, kinda down to earth, kinda!

Latest