The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Deferred Entry Plz Help

Hey people, first post here, appreciate all your input and advice.

I'm an International Student from Canada, and I was accepted into Law LLB at King's last year and deferred my entry to this year. Due to some financial and family problems, I'm not entirely sure I could fully maximize my time at King's if I go this year and I really want to defer it for one more year. I asked them, and they said no. Could you guys advise me with any other solutions in order to get one more year deferred entry?

Thank you so much, all the best.
Reply 1
moosaman
Hey people, first post here, appreciate all your input and advice.

I'm an International Student from Canada, and I was accepted into Law LLB at King's last year and deferred my entry to this year. Due to some financial and family problems, I'm not entirely sure I could fully maximize my time at King's if I go this year and I really want to defer it for one more year. I asked them, and they said no. Could you guys advise me with any other solutions in order to get one more year deferred entry?

Thank you so much, all the best.

To be frank, they dont want you to defer because you are going to pay the maximum fees possible. In my opinion, you should ask again...persistence will pay off. If it doesn't, I suppose you just have to withdraw your application and reapply next year Im afraid :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Latest