Reply 2
susie_love
Are you talking about C1a and C1b?
Or C2/C3?

umm think it is c2/c3
Reply 3
Junaid16
umm think it is c2/c3

Eeeeeek not sure, if you're a fast learner and stick at it, you'll probably have a good go.
Bearing that in mind, I've been doing C2 since last September and am sitting the exam next week. C3 will be even harder if you're taking that.
So I reckon it'd be pretty hard and you'd have to cram a lot into the next two months and will only just get enough time for revision. But if you do work hard, I think you'll make it (:

Good luck!
Reply 4
susie_love
Eeeeeek not sure, if you're a fast learner and stick at it, you'll probably have a good go.
Bearing that in mind, I've been doing C2 since last September and am sitting the exam next week. C3 will be even harder if you're taking that.
So I reckon it'd be pretty hard and you'd have to cram a lot into the next two months and will only just get enough time for revision. But if you do work hard, I think you'll make it (:

Good luck!

Thanks :smile: actually is c2 and c3 a-levels or gcse additional science
Reply 5
if its the multiple choice ones just learn the revision books of by heart - its only a few pages
Reply 6
Junaid16
Thanks :smile: actually is c2 and c3 a-levels or gcse additional science

C2 is additional science (compulsory for most at my school), C3 is the optional triple science.
Reply 7
I've got my C2 exam on Monday and I only really and truly started revising on Thursday after my B2 exam and then I've got my P2 exam on Wednesday that I haven't really revised for yet. But I remember these units quite easily. It all depends whether you're a quick learner and/or you can retain information easily, if you can't then there's not much point starting to revise now as you'll just forget it by March.
the earlier you start revision the more chances you may have of achieving A*/A.
good luck =)
BTW i'm doing additional science too..!

Latest