The Student Room Group

I'm going crazy!

I have my GCSE mocks next week and I'm going crazy. I'm slowly sinking back into depression which is not helping me concentrate. My parents always seem so disappointed, claiming they aren't, but I just ignore them because I know I can do my exams. But when it gets to studying, half an hour later I start crying because I don't feel like I can do it. It's too hard and I feel so stupid. But I need to do good so I can go to the school I want and get out of the ****** place I go to just now.

Any advice on calming down? I exercise regularly, I eat well, drink plenty. I just can't calm myself down enough to concentrate.
go on bitesize, they explain everything simply, it gets easy to understand when you use bitesize to revise.
Reply 2
When it comes to your revision, don't gun it all in one continuous 3 hour session.

Try to revise for ten minutes, take a five minute break and have a drink and just think about what you've revised. Then after five minutes, do another ten minute chunk.

When you get more used to the method you can increase the intervals of revision.

Keep your head up :smile:.
Reply 3
Dont worry too much about GCSEs nevermind MOCKS...
Reply 4
It's ok! Just leanr how you revise best. I can't revise from notes, I have to plan essays, draw diagrams, re-write notes, do past papers etc to refresh everything. Just find the best way that works for you :3

Latest