The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone here who will be staying at Broadgate? I heard the place was pretty messy last year with lots of construction work going on... Is it still the same or are they finished with all that?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
wicked! im on msn if you want it? anyone else going to notts for that matter!

yeah cool, my address on msn is [email protected], hope to hear from you on there. anyone else please feel free to add me as it would be nice to hear from other ppl off to nottingham this year.

cheers

Ian
Reply 22
mackeboi
Anyone here who will be staying at Broadgate? I heard the place was pretty messy last year with lots of construction work going on... Is it still the same or are they finished with all that?

Hi

I lived in Broadgate in my first year (I'll be starting my third year in September). There was a lot of construction the year I was there and this year, but last time I drove past it was pretty much finished - they were putting in windows and doors for the newest flats, so I assume they'll be finished by September.

I don't know if there are plans to build more accommodation at Broadgate after this lot is finished, but I can't think there's space. I wouldn't worry about the construction works - I don't think it will be going on whilst you're there.

Latest