The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
I have to admit that i dont really know what registration entails :redface: .....but I think your department are already informed by ucas of your results.....

What is registration?? what does it exactly entail??
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
In my 4 years at university i was never required to show my certificates. But i warn you registration was always a long winded event for me. Lots of queing!
haha well if we need exam certificates then i'm screwed!
i've never been given ANY of mine lol x
I wasn't given my exam certificates until well after registration. As far as I know, there's no need to show them.

Registration is a looooooong process though- I have never spent so many hours in queues (often only to be told that I was in the wrong queue anyway!).
Reply 5
nope bristol never asked to see mine. the only situation that they probably would is if you took your exams a long time ago. like other people have said be prepared to queue. However, it shouldnt be too bad becuause now most returners register online so its only first years queing rather than the whole uni.
Reply 6
You can get copies of the certificates sent from the exam board for a fee if you need them, but sounds like you won't.