The Student Room Group

AQA Business *New Spec* (BUSS3) Unit 3: Monday 25th of January

Scroll to see replies

Sakura-Chan
No.

y not ? for 15 marks in unit 2 u only needed to do one advantage and one disadvantage if u double it u get thirty marks so 2 advan and 2 disadvan
TickTackToe
y not ? for 15 marks in unit 2 u only needed to do one advantage and one disadvantage if u double it u get thirty marks so 2 advan and 2 disadvan

Thats what I thought
TickTackToe
For the 34 mark question i did 2 advantages 2 disadvantages and conculsion is that enough?

Yes it is. For full marks you only need to talk about 2 for and 2 against. 3 is prefered tho.
Reply 263
Its something like 9 for each of content applicaiton and analysis and 14 for evaluation. Im 100% sure thta evaluation is worth the most in terms of the last question
Reply 264
Jessica,
Oh thank god, you did the same as me :smile: when I asked earlier in this thread if i'd got the wrong end of the stick by saying this someone told me I had :s-smilie: Anyway, in March we shall all know how we did.

Yep, I hope we're both right :smile:

TickTackToe
For the 34 mark question i did 2 advantages 2 disadvantages and conculsion is that enough?

Probs not.
TickTackToe

well i got 100/100 A ,so 2 was clearly enough.
i got a grade E what did everyone else get?
Reply 267
Got a C, im gutted should of atleast been a B, I flipping worked hard for that exam...
Reply 268
55/100 a D gutted, was aiming for a* before this...having got 100% on unit 1 and 98% on unit 2...gotta resit now :frown:
Reply 269
86/100 - A :smile: so happy.
Reply 270
Got 100/100 for this so am really chuffed, I've never had that before!

Also done a resit for Unit 2 and got 116/120 so I'm really pleased :smile:
dedwardp
Got 100/100 for this so am really chuffed, I've never had that before!

Also done a resit for Unit 2 and got 116/120 so I'm really pleased :smile:

*high hive*I have a feeling the grade boundaries were really low, I only did 2.5 pages for the 34 marker and a paragraph for the 10 marker and some how got 100?? lol not that im complaining.
Reply 272
Presidential
*high hive*I have a feeling the grade boundaries were really low, I only did 2.5 pages for the 34 marker and a paragraph for the 10 marker and some how got 100?? lol not that im complaining.

Yeah I basically ran out of time on both of the papers I took and had a half arsed conclusion for the last questions so I was surprised!
Reply 273
I got 100/100, A.

This makes my summer exam easy considering I got a 97% and a 100% last year. I think that means i've got a B already.

Now why can't the rest of my exams go this well?
Reply 274
Presidential

I think so too. I had prepared myself for a B as I thought i'd messed up the ratios. Low and behold 100%; I think perhaps the marking is generous or the marks were moderated up a fair amount.
Reply 275
Got 87, 3 marks away from an A*, twas annoyed, but did better than I thought. Congrats to the people with 100. All I need is a D in my final exam to get an overall A
Reply 276
Got 100 :biggrin: 100/100 for Unit 3, 102/120 for Unit 2 and 78/80 for Unit 1. Bring on Unit 4 :biggrin:
Reply 277
I got 80/100. Very very pleased. I thought I cocked up the influences on the marketing plan question, but maybe not :biggrin:
Reply 278
HELP!
my question is - calculate the extended yield/IRR on the following project

year 0 = -1000
year1 = 3600
year 2= -4310
year 3 = 1716

can you show me the workings on how to get to the answer. I believe the answer is 15%

We were told the WACC was 15% at the start but im not sure if this relates to the question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending