The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If it counts, I'm applying for History and Politics. I received an offers from York and Glasgow, rejections from Oxford and St. Andrews and am now waiting for Edinburgh...
Reply 2
ferdi.g
If it counts, I'm applying for History and Politics. I received an offers from York and Glasgow, rejections from Oxford and St. Andrews and am now waiting for Edinburgh...

Still nothing ferdi? Two of my friends got rejections got rejections last week, one for History, one for Politics, and I've seen one person with a history offer now. It's got to be soon, this is KILLING me :p:
Reply 3
Law and Politics i got a 300 point offer from UWE
waiting to hear from Swansea, Aber, Portsmouth and Keele...
Reply 4
Wolves130
Still nothing ferdi? Two of my friends got rejections got rejections last week, one for History, one for Politics, and I've seen one person with a history offer now. It's got to be soon, this is KILLING me :p:

Hey Wolves!

I've heard nada.

Who got the History offer on TSR?

I also saw someone here with a History rejection...
I'm so impatient now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure to be rejected but that little inkling of a hope is still there.

Tbh, I just want to know where I'm ging next year asap.

Good luck to you! And be sure to let me know what happens :smile:
Reply 5
I've got politics offers from York and Sheffield so far,still waiting on LSE,Warwick and Edinburgh
Reply 6
ferdi.g
Hey Wolves!

I've heard nada.

Who got the History offer on TSR?

I also saw someone here with a History rejection...
I'm so impatient now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure to be rejected but that little inkling of a hope is still there.

Tbh, I just want to know where I'm ging next year asap.

Good luck to you! And be sure to let me know what happens :smile:

You too! And it was on the History Applicants 2010 thread, someone said their friend got an offer a couple of days ago.

The main thing I want is to not be left waiting till March or April, I'm checking UCAS a ridiculous amount of times a day now, I can't handle another 2 months of it lol.
Reply 7
Wolves130
You too! And it was on the History Applicants 2010 thread, someone said their friend got an offer a couple of days ago.

The main thing I want is to not be left waiting till March or April, I'm checking UCAS a ridiculous amount of times a day now, I can't handle another 2 months of it lol.

Yeah, that would kill me :s-smilie:

I'm pretty sure we'll hear from them soon enough (mid-February, latest). I just don't want to hear from them too soon because I fear that they are giving out mainly rejections...
Reply 8
im waiting on keele and it only place im dying to go to !!
Reply 9
waiting on hull, lincoln, salford and bradford
Reply 10
I've got 5 offers for L200.

In my sig :woo:
Reply 11
u should have hull ;/ i got hull though saturday they will write to u
Reply 12
(History and Politics)
Offers from Sheffield and Leicester (x2) and a rejection from Nottingham. After a discussion with the Birmingham staff, I'm sort of expecting an offer from Birmingham :smile:
Reply 13
offers from Leeds, Nottingham, Warwick (waiting for KCL, LSE)
Reply 14
If I could ask a question here.

I'll be applying for Politics after I am done with A-Levels(predicted ABC)...confident of getting ABB or even AAB.

At O-Levels I got 2 A's, 2 B's, 2 C's and a D in Mathematics. I know they want a C minimum for most Business courses but Politics doesnt. I dont think Maths is very related to the course how likely are they to turn me down for that D?

Latest

Trending

Trending