Scroll to see replies

Life is the longest thing you'll ever experience! :smile:
Reply 2
ask me again when im 90
Reply 3
Yep life is long but it can be short as well

So live everyday like its your last ...
Reply 4
to short! farrr to short!! i really worry i won't get to do all the things i wanna do and see cos life is so short :frown:
Reply 5
too short
"Life is short but it's the longest thing you'll ever do"-unknown.
About right..?
defo short!!! but no one wants to live forever
Reply 9
To me, currently, much too short.

I might not be saying that if I reach old age, though.
Reply 10
Too short.
Reply 11
You're saying life drags on when you're like a 5th of the way through it? Jeeze, you're going to hate being 50! :biggrin:

There's probably just not enough going on in your life at the moment. I'm sure it'll change with higher education/work/better social life.
Reply 12
Far, far too short.

Most people won't get to experience a 1x10^-12% of the world in the short time fate gives them.
at the moment it seems to be flying by, unfortunately
Reply 14
The person who lives to median age onmedian income can acheive quite a lot...but you must be seriosly depressed to describe life as being 'too long'.
It is very long for those that make it to old age, but the fact is we could die at any moment of anything from a car crash to cancer so there is always the possibility that it could be shortlived.
Reply 16
Too short.. but compared to the past where people lived up to 30.. grateful to have what I have.
Life is short compared to the length of the universe.

Even still, the rationale behind the phrase is sound. Every moment should be spent productively, since our lives are only limited.
too short,im a grandma in 9 days :pierre:
Compared to the universe, too short.

Latest

Trending

Trending