The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I believe you do get to choose the question, and there are two questions.

The first one is a step question, like what is found in Unit 1, and the other is a 40 (?) mark 'essay' question.

I think the 1st question is a choice from: the legislature or the executive and the 2nd: the constitution or the judiciary.

If I'm mistaken anywhere, please correct me. It's been a long time since June...:s-smilie:
Reply 2
Alika186
I believe you do get to choose the question, and there are two questions.

The first one is a step question, like what is found in Unit 1, and the other is a 40 (?) mark 'essay' question.

I think the 1st question is a choice from: the legislature or the executive and the 2nd: the constitution or the judiciary.

If I'm mistaken anywhere, please correct me. It's been a long time since June...:s-smilie:

:yes:

Watch those 40 mark essays though...not fun!

And we were told that the questions were completely random, so the constitution for example, could be either a unit 1 style question or a 40 mark essay.
Reply 3
metro2610
:yes:

Watch those 40 mark essays though...not fun!

And we were told that the questions were completely random, so the constitution for example, could be either a unit 1 style question or a 40 mark essay.

That's what I was unsure about. That's good to know for Tuesday's exam (yay for retakes :|)

Latest

Trending

Trending