Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tiger Tiger
Blu Bambu
Digital
LiquidEnvy on Thurs.
Reply 2
azzzoooo
Heading to newcastle on tuesday. Will be there for tuesday wednesday and thursday night.

Does anyone know where the best places to go are?

thankyooooooooou

Yes mate. Tell me what you like and i'll tell you all you need to know!
Reply 3
cheap preferably lol!

ehhh, anywhere decently busy, with rnb or cheesy tht a an get a wee boogie on to haha.
Reply 4
azzzoooo
cheap preferably lol!

ehhh, anywhere decently busy, with rnb or cheesy tht a an get a wee boogie on to haha.

These are the best bets then for clubs.

Tuesday-Madame Koos
Wednesday-Mood or Tiger Tiger
Thursday-Liquid

As for Bars. The Gate has a few taht will usually have flyer girls outisde giving flyers with special offers on etc. If you don't mind some cheap trebles Basement do 3 trebles and a mixer for £5.90 or you can get them at Sinners for £2 a treble and mixer if you have a student card.

How old are you ?
Reply 5
cheers, that sounds gd!
trebles are soooooooooooo my style haha

im 19
u?
Reply 6
I've heard Digital's good.
Reply 7
ive been to digital before, last time i was down in newcastle. That was on a saturday night tho, wasnt sure how gd it would be during the week?
Reply 8
azzzoooo
cheers, that sounds gd!
trebles are soooooooooooo my style haha

im 19
u?

Just turned 20, you'll be 20 this year I guess then ? I'm pretty much addicted to trebles myself, everyone is back to uni this week with exams out of the way so you ahve picked a messy week to come down for.:smile:
Reply 9
Digital is Indie/Rock on a Thursday. It's a good night if you like taht music. It's not open on a tuesday or Wednesday anymore though.
azzzoooo
Heading to newcastle on tuesday. Will be there for tuesday wednesday and thursday night.

thankyooooooooou

If you look like a student then Sinners for 2 quid trebles is everyone's pit stop before the main event.
Reply 11
yeah lovestoned or something? see i like that kinda music just to listen to sometimes, maybe not when am out tho

need to get a wee dance on the go.
Reply 12
yeah 20 this year in a few months.

wheeeeeeeeey, that worked out well then.
chufed with that, think we are stayin in a pure scaffy hotel but :| lol

thats me and my bad booking skills for ye!
Reply 13
azzzoooo
yeah lovestoned or something? see i like that kinda music just to listen to sometimes, maybe not when am out tho

need to get a wee dance on the go.

Yeah Stone Love it's called. There's to many 17 year old skinny indie and emo lads who look like girls there though for most peoples liking.

If you want to dance you have to go to MadameKoos on tuesday then. It's the best night out of the week now probably for students, 3 different areas playing, rnb, indie/cheese and dance/house.

It's in the more trendy are aswell so there's no knackers about aswell.
Reply 14
Personally I like Mood on wednesdays, and Liquid/Envy on thursdays. I don't tend to go out on other nights though as most other days I've got early starts the following morning.

Before though, head to Basement for trebles, or go to some of the smaller places in The Gate.
Reply 15
mau5
Yeah Stone Love it's called. There's to many 17 year old skinny indie and emo lads who look like girls there though for most peoples liking.

If you want to dance you have to go to MadameKoos on tuesday then. It's the best night out of the week now probably for students, 3 different areas playing, rnb, indie/cheese and dance/house.

It's in the more trendy are aswell so there's no knackers about aswell.

haha by that description am imaginin guys in skinny jeans and they jst do not do it for me tbh!

coool, cheers btw. Massssssive help :smile:
Reply 16
Chalky1989
Personally I like Mood on wednesdays, and Liquid/Envy on thursdays. I don't tend to go out on other nights though as most other days I've got early starts the following morning.

Before though, head to Basement for trebles, or go to some of the smaller places in The Gate.

early starts are rubbish! My uni isnt back til next week, so gettin this wee few nights away after exams before i head back.

Ill definetly be in this basement place by the sounds of it haha!
Reply 17
azzzoooo
haha by that description am imaginin guys in skinny jeans and they jst do not do it for me tbh!

coool, cheers btw. Massssssive help :smile:

Yeah and the fact the slide across the dancefloor on there knees and make mosh pits lol. I'd go Sinners over Basement aswell though, just beacuse it's closer to everywhere else, Basment is abit out of the way unless your walking to liquid.

Yeah no problem, though you will have to buy me a trble if you see me.:p:
Sinner's/sam jack's for trebles to warm you up for the night.

Tiger tiger is generally full of 6th form/college slappers (on a monday night at least), music is mediocre.

Liquid is great on a thursday. Great venue, dj'ing/music is ace. You can usually bank on seeing a fight at some point.

Digital and Madame Koos are wicked also, at least from what i can remember of them the few times i've been haha.

If you want a laugh for half an hour or so, head over to Kiss. They do cheap jugs i believe. They play hard scouse music basically, it's hilarious.

Be sure to accept all leaflets etc you are offered outside The Gate. You never know where you might end up, and finding you have a free entry ticket to a £5 club is the highlight of anyone's night.
azzzoooo

thankyooooooooou

Digital is one that i can remember as being great, a long with Liquid.

Latest

Trending

Trending