The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thunder_chunky
Interesting, I haven't had it before. I really have been meaning too for a while though.

What is your drinking preference?: You drink it straight? On ice or without?
I like it straight with good company. Occasionally with coke if I need it to last.

My friend moved onto tending in rather dapper bar in London. I think their most expensive spirit is a Wiskey that costs £120 a shot! He let me have a sniff of the stuff. So there are certainly a lots of finer spirits out there.

I think overall though for price, quality, and fond memories of my students days, it become my drink if you know what I mean.
Reply 41
All the times in which I don't have some damnfool presentation to worry about.
Banoffee pie, Prozac, JD & Diet Coke.

That is all I need to be happy.
Reply 43
My boyfriend
Studying
Getting into uni
Reply 44
My girlfriend, mathematics, linguistics and epistemology. A bit of good company is nice as well.
Cinematographic
I like it straight with good company. Occasionally with coke if I need it to last.

With a side of coke?
Are you this guy?

:cool:
Reply 46
mathew551
Caramel Macchiatio.

Hell.Yes.
Or, if it's summer then a strawberry and cream frappp. :smile: makes all problems go away.

Other than that, the boyf, family&friends, shopping & vodka.
Done. :smile:
Reading, language, liqueurs, people.
Woolcott
Talisker

Damn right.
Reply 49
oxygen :smile:
Reply 50
Family, friends, boyfriend, happiness, books.
and tiramisu :yum:
thunder_chunky
With a side of coke?
Are you this guy?

:cool:
I've know to indulge. :ninja:

Drugs are bad kids. Don't do it.
Basically just doing what I want.

I don't mean in an amoral hedonistic style. Just the small things.
family,friends and cartoons (i watch too many :sigh:)
It's important for me to have a good relationship with my family and friends whom I can trust. Also to have a career that I'm passionate about and enjoy. I'm happy being single for now but in the future I want to get married and raise a family.
Samrout
MW2, Marijuana, Masturbation, Mates, Milk & Muffins, my Mazda 2, and other material goods. But I'd say the most important thing is the Sun.

Summed up,

Anything beginning with M
Reply 56
Even though I'm not the greatest friend at times, my best friend is important to me. I think the fact that I'm not that great a friend and yet he has stood by me, when most others would have departed a long time ago, is testament to his character.

My family is important to me, when I say family, I mean my mother and my brothers. They are the ones who have stood by me always.

I think just living by my values as well or at least trying to.
Reply 57
family
Reply 58
I think the most important and valuable thing in our life is life .internet, family , hobies , friends and other things could be important but what is the object of our life or how many lives of human?
- Family+friends
- Shoes
- Books
- Music
- Money
- UCAS Track :rofl: