The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

awais590
HAHA, that'd be so lol. but most likely, they'd probably say i'm faking it and would rip my paper up D;

omg. you seen the inbetweeners? haha. final ep on season 1. hilarious. more or less like what you said would happen. :yep:

Haha, yeah I have seen that episode! It would be just like that except with slightly less poo. =/
Dnator
Did you not feel a little bit ripped off? I didn't think it was worth the extra pound or so over a normal can, even then I tend to just go for the 69p litre of red rooster/boost/blue bear :yep:

I thought they were pretty effective but there again I did have two. That said, I think if I'd have had two full sized Red Bulls the effect would have been pretty much the same and I'd have saved a couple of quid.

And is Boost Asda's own brand drink? Because if so, I'm a fan of that. :smile:
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Lucozade.

does that actually work cause i drank 1L and nothing happened and I've drank 2 380mls still nothing...
Reply 23
Original post by woooooo
does that actually work cause i drank 1L and nothing happened and I've drank 2 380mls still nothing...

Do you still have teeth left mate?
Original post by m_james
Do you still have teeth left mate?

yeah... oh.. its not 2380 mls, its two bottles of 380mls
If you're only drinking one can then RedBull will have half the effect of Monster and Relentless because the can is half the size by volume. But if you drink the same about, i.e. 2 cans of RB vs 1 can of the bigger energy drinks, the effect will be the same.

What's more effective ... 180mg of caffeine, 180mg of caffeine or 180mg of caffeine? Exactly.

Latest