The Student Room Group

Secondary PGCE Interview at Sheffield Hallam

Hi,

I have an interview for a secondary PGCE interview in Maths at Sheffield Hallam in a couple of weeks. I have been told it will be a one on one interview as well a literacty task and possibly an ICT audit with Maths questions.

Has anyone else been through this process and can say what it is like, what sort of questions they ask you?

If you have a Maths and ICT tests what sort of level are they at?

Thanks.
Richard Cooper
Hi,

I have an interview for a secondary PGCE interview in Maths at Sheffield Hallam in a couple of weeks. I have been told it will be a one on one interview as well a literacty task and possibly an ICT audit with Maths questions.

Has anyone else been through this process and can say what it is like, what sort of questions they ask you?

If you have a Maths and ICT tests what sort of level are they at?

Thanks.

The Maths tests will be GCSE equivalancy and the ICT audit is just a questionnaire that is a self assessment of your ICT ability. This is so the university will know what training you would require for you to meet the minimum teaching standards.
Reply 2
Hi,

Ive got an interview tmw for the same course, just wondering what did you actually do, how long did it go on for etc, what type of questions were asked in the interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending