The Student Room Group
Awful awful awful exam. Completely messed that up.

Got an offer from Soton today too including a B in FM. Oh myy.
Reply 2
Was by far the hardest of all past papers
Reply 3
I sailed through questions 1-5 and question 7 but got stuck on the part of the conical pendulum question which asked you to find theta. And the last question went completely tits up. Il be shocked if i even get a high B
Reply 4
i got 70 odd degrees for that which in hindsight seems a bit big! Yeah last question was hard, i started differentiating to find max velocity but just looked at my books and should have found equilibrium point which would have been simpler!
Reply 5
Other people ive spoken to seem to have 70 something degrees as their answer so you're probably ok there. I just got totally lost with loads of values for PE and KE and E. It seemed very different to anything id seen in past papers. What sort of scores do people reckon they got?
Reply 6
ah-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh!!!

that was a brutal exam!!
first half i was like hmm these seem like hard question but i get them :biggrin:
and then the really hard questions came in :'(
Reply 7
yeah, i've heard of a few who got seventy something. What did everyone get for the value of q?
Reply 8
Hello, does anyone have aqa further pure 1 textbook by sam boardman they are prepared to sell?
Reply 9
Wardy23
I sailed through questions 1-5 and question 7 but got stuck on the part of the conical pendulum question which asked you to find theta. And the last question went completely tits up. Il be shocked if i even get a high B

I GOT AN A!!! 81% I am consequently chuffed.
Reply 10
Wardy23
I GOT AN A!!! 81% I am consequently chuffed.

I was 2 UMS of an A :frown:
Reply 11
bill-e
I was 2 UMS of an A :frown:

:frown: Are you re-sitting it then in June? Or any of the other modules?
Reply 12
Wardy23
:frown: Are you re-sitting it then in June? Or any of the other modules?

Nope, im not too bothered, im just gonna try harder in the other modules, i think il be able to push it up to an A :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending