The Student Room Group
I found it okay, apart from the stupid bloody washing machine thing. :facepalm2:
Reply 2
Oh i found that okay. Apart from the first question ( i didnt read it properly). You know for the last question about solar heating, did u put 0.75 and then 10?
I put 0.75. And then 2, because 1.5 kWh/J (can't remember) that was needed is 2 x 0.75. I think.
Reply 4
I found it ok, I don't think I did that well in hindsight, hopefully I can improve from my B.
It was ok.. my teacher said that it wasn't a difficult paper so the grade boundaries will be about 33/4 for an A*. For the solar i put 0.75 and 2m. What did you put for how much it would cool in the next 20 minutes?
x-strawberry-x
It was ok.. my teacher said that it wasn't a difficult paper so the grade boundaries will be about 33/4 for an A*. For the solar i put 0.75 and 2m. What did you put for how much it would cool in the next 20 minutes?

I went for 18°c, as that was what one of the other cans stopped cooling down at, guessed it was room temperature.
Reply 7
ohh i put 11 degrees lol. i guessed :s-smilie: errr i did soo bad. im sooo depressed. I hope i did alrite in chemistry and biology!
lil_kittie
ohh i put 11 degrees lol. i guessed :s-smilie: errr i did soo bad. im sooo depressed. I hope i did alrite in chemistry and biology!

I'm sure you did fine :h: don't be depressed, nothing you can do about it now :moon:
Reply 9
True, but im in year 11, so i wont be able to retake in june. As i would be doin add science :'(
how did yous end up doing? x

Latest

Trending

Trending