The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Loz17
Is there a reason for bumping the thread or are you just being plain annoying? :p:

Im taking it in two weeks. :smile:
Reply 101
Naffy
Im taking it in two weeks. :smile:

Awesome :grin:

So am I. I need 23 UMS overall for a B so I'm redoing this one (got a C in Jan) and doing materials on thursday as well :h:

Last chance :afraid: Have you started revision for it yet?
Loz17
Awesome :grin:

So am I. I need 23 UMS overall for a B so I'm redoing this one (got a C in Jan) and doing materials on thursday as well :h:

Last chance :afraid: Have you started revision for it yet?

I need around 24 UMS more, for an A, my previous mark was 76, so yeh well be tough.

I have started hardcore revision, but I also have my last maths exam, C4 in a week, so its hard to juggle.

Im going to go through, hopefully a dozen papers, memorise the answers for them, and hope for the best.

Getting 100/120, wont be easy.

EDIT: I see you taken the January sitting, did they make it easier, because its the last year, or have they become so incompetent, that they put in non-sylabus material
Reply 103
Naffy
I need around 24 UMS more, for an A, my previous mark was 76, so yeh well be tough.

I have started hardcore revision, but I also have my last maths exam, C4 in a week, so its hard to juggle.

Im going to go through, hopefully a dozen papers, memorise the answers for them, and hope for the best.

Getting 100/120, wont be easy.

EDIT: I see you taken the January sitting, did they make it easier, because its the last year, or have they become so incompetent, that they put in non-sylabus material

EdExcel C4? Yea I have C3, C4 and chem of materials all next week and not doing too well in any of them tbh. Starting revision after C4 though. 10 days of cramming.

100/120 is going to be very, very difficult. Why didn;t you retake materials as well? Or is it coz you've done well in that already?
Loz17

100/120 is going to be very, very difficult. Why didn;t you retake materials as well? Or is it coz you've done well in that already?

I am actually, retaking materials, however I doubt I will improve my mark in that exam. Its already very high
Reply 105
Lol just as I removed your dupe post you deleted it. I'll restore it and quote you on that :h:
Reply 106
Naffy
I am actually, retaking materials, however I doubt I will improve my mark in that exam. Its already very high

How high? And I have but oh well :sad: just gotta get on with it I guess.

To make it worse I'm working as well.
Loz17
How high? And I have but oh well :sad: just gotta get on with it I guess.

To make it worse I'm working as well.

80/90, you're working as well :eek:

Okay I take it back, you have it much harder than me
Reply 108
Naffy
80/90, you're working as well :eek:

Okay I take it back, you have it much harder than me

Jesus, cn I have your mark please :puppyeyes:

I do, 20 hours a week but got a bit of time off next week to do exams :erm: & modding as well but thats minimal atm :sad:
Loz17
Jesus, cn I have your mark please :puppyeyes:

I do, 20 hours a week but got a bit of time off next week to do exams :erm: & modding as well but thats minimal atm :sad:

Poor dear, all that stress, no wonder you spelt 'legacy' wrong :rolleyes:
Reply 110
Naffy
Poor dear, all that stress, no wonder you spelt 'legacy' wrong :rolleyes:

Yep :p: although that was back in dec :mmm:

I cba to go and change the thread title.

Latest

Trending

Trending