The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Loved the season finale- I think Ted looked alright as a blonde and I really hope they do eventually find Barney's doppleganger...
Tam_Diman
Loved the season finale- I think Ted looked alright as a blonde and I really hope they do eventually find Barney's doppleganger...

damn it man..no spoilers :colonhash:
plus you have to officially introduce the episode, say it is up and inform the rest of the thread if you are the first to see it..
i shall now go watch it..:smile:
Reply 222
The season finale was awesome. Thank god Robin and Ted didnt kiss.
now that i have finally watched it.. ........
new episode up peepz..it was awesome.. i dont think ive laughed at someone makeing a reference to ellen Degeneres before in my life until today :rofl:..
whole season was worth it :biggrin:
Good season. I really like this episode. Excellent finish and thank god robins single, it's more funnier that way.
Reply 225
I thought the finale was pretty good, the Ellen Degeneres reference was hilarious. "The Playbook" is still my favourite episode of Season 5 though.
Didn't realise that episode was the season finale. Although it was a good episode (the Ellen DeGeneres thing has me cracking up) I don't think it was finale worthy. Still slightly disapointed this episode didn't bring us any closer to the mother though
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Didn't realise that episode was the season finale. Although it was a good episode (the Ellen DeGeneres thing has me cracking up) I don't think it was finale worthy. Still slightly disapointed this episode didn't bring us any closer to the mother though

Yeah, I didn't even notice that- usually the last episode gives a bit of a clue of how/where/when he'll meet the mother...
Reply 228
lilac55
I thought the finale was pretty good, the Ellen Degeneres reference was hilarious. "The Playbook" is still my favourite episode of Season 5 though.

According to Wiki an actual book: The Playbook, is due to be released on October 5, 2010.[23]
Might have to buy that ha

Finale was great!
Anyone know when season 6 is going to start?
ok guys this is officially now a soceity...:woo:

join from the soceities list link

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=list&page=6
emanuel_arsenalfc

:woo:
Signed up.

On another HIMYM note, I've got S1-5 on my PC now and will begin a re-watch over the coming days/weeks (exams pending).
emanuel_arsenalfc

:woo: sent my request!

Anyone else having withdrawals now the series is over? :frown:
claireythepinkfairy

yh same..i dunno what im going to do after exams are over..might sleep lol..
Signed up.
Reply 234
Finally and signed up.
claireythepinkfairy

I might just watch other things they've been in, like Buffy or Forgetting Sarah Marshall :yep:
AHHHHHH I LOVE HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

best thing on tv...

havent watched all of the last series yet :smile:
I didn't realise the series had ended!

There wasn't much a cliffhanger, like there usually is. :confused:
Reply 238
I wanted a season 2 sort of cliffhanger where Barney said it would be Legend... :awesome:
....dary :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending