The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Season ending was dire tbh :yep:
This show is just too legen........... dary! I'm going to begin watching it from the start for the third time tomorrow :p: ... Within a few months!

I hope series six is back to normal. Series five was far too inconsistent. There wasn't that closeness to the characters. It's like they were new and we were getting to know them again!
the E4 episodes on now arent as great as the earlier episodes
:ahee:*subscribes*

I'm in love with Robin :love:
Reply 244
Jason Segel :love:
Kaykiie
Jason Segel :love:

you're here :woo:
Reply 246
I am in love with Barney.
andi_star
I am in love with Barney.

It'll never work out... :nah:
Reply 249
Tam_Diman
It'll never work out... :nah:

The suits will always come first but I can still live in hope. :sigh:
Barney's gay! :O I think someone told me that before but I chose to forget it!
Reply 251
Series 6 starts tonight :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
I haven't seen the new episode yet, however from what they have said, the new season is going to be more like season 1 and 2. There are going to be longer and more involving stories. They admitted that season five had to many 'one-off' episodes.
Reply 253
Why isn't this a soceity yet? :unsure:

I wonder if we will find out who the mother is this season :hmmmm:

Lesbian kiss :coma:
Mist786

I wonder if we will find out who the mother is this season :hmmmm:

I hope not. As that would mean it'd be the end of the show? The premise of 'How I Met Your Mother' would no longer exist.

I'm going to wait untill next week when there's two shows to watch and watch them one after another :p:
Reply 255
The Stig
I hope not. As that would mean it'd be the end of the show? The premise of 'How I Met Your Mother' would no longer exist.

I'm going to wait untill next week when there's two shows to watch and watch them one after another :p:

They could still continue with the show after they have found out who the mother is. :dontknow:

Most people have stopped watching it because it's just dragging and everyone want to know who the mother is going to be.

You'll have to wait a whole week just to see the kiss :lol:

I don't recall this..

Mist786
They could still continue with the show after they have found out who the mother is. :dontknow:

Most people have stopped watching it because it's just dragging and everyone want to know who the mother is going to be.

You'll have to wait a whole week just to see the kiss :lol:

I don't recall this..

Yeah it's possible.

I think the main reason so many people have drifted away from it was because season five was rubbish. There was no real storyline. There was nothing making you anticipate the next episode. The new season is suppose to be like the older ones so I hope it is better.

What kiss? :shock: ... actually, don't tell me! :p:
Mist786

I don't recall this..

How could you? It was not part of the episode.

--

How I met your mother back on track. Todays episode was so funny, especially marshals office scene.
Reply 258
Annoying-Mouse
How could you? It was not part of the episode.

--

How I met your mother back on track. Todays episode was so funny, especially marshals office scene.

I found that pic when I was searching for something. I think it's photoshopped because that has never happened unless it was a deleted scene.
Mist786
I found that pic when I was searching for something. I think it's photoshopped because that has never happened unless it was a deleted scene.

Quick Reply

Latest