The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

EXCITING NEWS

I was listening to Radio 1 and they were having a chat over the phone with Nicole Sherzwinger (however you spell it - the main one from the Pussy Cat Dolls) and she was getting her make-up done as she was just about to film a HIMYM episode! :awesome: She said she was wearing an 80s wig and her surname was something Glitter and she was Canadian! So it means she must be Robin's friend and band-member from when she was a pop-star!
Reply 301
Hmm... Could be interesting. She could be Ted's wife, or Barney is going to sleep with here. Only two possible outcomes. :moon:
Reply 302
She won't be Teds wife. :nah:

Teds wife is blonde.
Reply 303
Mist786
She won't be Teds wife. :nah:

Teds wife is blonde.

How do you know?
Reply 304
S-man10
How do you know?

The episode where you see her feet.
Reply 305
Mist786
The episode where you see her feet.

Nicole said she was wearing a wig. :holmes:
Reply 306
S-man10
Nicole said she was wearing a wig. :holmes:

Spoiler

She can't be the mother because the mother is that room mates friends not Robins friend.
Reply 307
NEXT EPISODE (Teds new love interest/could be the mother):

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 308
Mist786
NEXT EPISODE:

Spoiler

I see. Can't rule out the possibility. After all, the world is a pretty small place. :holmes:
The thing is another two series have been comissioned. So if they reveal her now then where would they go from there?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 310
I just found out she is Teds archnemisis.

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 311
The Stig
The thing is another two series have been comissioned. So if they reveal her now then where would they go from there?

......ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS????

This is BS tbh. I may very well stop watching this right now if its going to be dragged on for another 2 seasons.
Reply 312
Mist786
I just found out she is Teds archnemisis.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh dear. Why did bring in Dr Cameron from House. The odds of me watching the next episode are pretty slim now.
S-man10
......ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS????

This is BS tbh. I may very well stop watching this right now if its going to be dragged on for another 2 seasons.

Well I just went on to wiki to quote it and that bit has gone. So it was a load of balls. Oooops :colondollar: I knew relying wiki wasn't a good idea. However I still believe there will be atleast another series if not more. As similar shows such as Friends, Scrub etc went to atleast nine series and Two and a Half Men is still going.
Reply 314
Btw, Teds heart is crushed when Zoeys (Jeniffer Morrison) ex makes an appearence.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 315
The Stig
Well I just went on to wiki to quote it and that bit has gone. So it was a load of balls. Oooops :colondollar: I knew relying wiki wasn't a good idea. However I still believe there will be atleast another series if not more. As similar shows such as Friends, Scrub etc went to atleast nine series and Two and a Half Men is still going.

I can't say for sure tbh. There are some die hard fans of the show that don't want it to go. But the rest who started watching the show as means of passing time, just think its becoming a drag now.

I can't say anything about Scrubs as I haven't watched, neither I can say anything about 2ahm. Its not even in the same league as friends so its not a fair comparison. Friends average 20 mil viewers a night, HIMYM is not even half that this year. I think this is the last season.
Reply 316
Mist786
Btw, Teds heart is crushed when Zoeys (Jeniffer Morrison) ex makes an appearence.

And to think this is a sitcom. :facepalm2:
S-man10
I can't say for sure tbh. There are some die hard fans of the show that don't want it to go. But the rest who started watching the show as means of passing time, just think its becoming a drag now.

I can't say anything about Scrubs as I haven't watched, neither I can say anything about 2ahm. Its not even in the same league as friends so its not a fair comparison. Friends average 20 mil viewers a night, HIMYM is not even half that this year. I think this is the last season.

Ooooh definitely give Scrubs a try. Excellent show, still disappointed it ended but the main character didn't want to do it anymore. Two and a Half Men is good but it never makes huge progress up untill the last series. It's great to watch as a one-off on TV, however not all that great to watch one after another. Yeah I agree with the Friends bit, I just thought I'd mention it as that was what E4 was comparing it with on the adverts. Saying it was the new Friends etc
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 318
S-man10
And to think this is a sitcom. :facepalm2:

I can't be bothered typing out spoilers/copying and pasting so i'll let you guys wait for the episodes to be released :moon:
Reply 319
The Stig
Ooooh definitely give Scrubs a try. Excellent show, still disappointed it ended but the main character didn't want to do it anymore. Two and a Half Men is good but it never makes huge progress up untill the last series. It's great to watch as a one-off on TV, however not all that great to watch one after another. Yeah I agree with the Friends bit, I just thought I'd mention it as that was what E4 was comparing it with on the adverts. Saying it was the new Friends etc

LOL thanks. My current list of 'TV shows to watch' will probably end in 2013. :o:

Quick Reply

Latest