The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrinceyJ
These endings would be worse than the ending of Lost.

Ted designs a faulty building and the characters of HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory are all killed when it collapses in an earthquake. And at the end it goes, wait for it............

and ends without telling you about the kids.

Then there's a 60 minute documentary about liquifaction and pancaking presented by Ted where he talk about different physical and chemical techniques for anchoring buildings in soft soil.

Then a five year old terrorist flies a miniature airplane into his head, killing him.
Original post by Mister Dead
Ted designs a faulty building and the characters of HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory are all killed when it collapses in an earthquake. And at the end it goes, wait for it............

and ends without telling you about the kids.

Then there's a 60 minute documentary about liquifaction and pancaking presented by Ted where he talk about different physical and chemical techniques for anchoring buildings in soft soil.

Then a five year old terrorist flies a miniature airplane into his head, killing him.

The worst part is that that could end up actually happening. Especially considering all this fannying around between Victoria and Ted.
Or maybe it turns out that Ted is a drugged-up homeless person who imagined it all and is telling his story to a fire hydrant and a parking meter.
Reply 783
Original post by bpool1994
Or maybe it turns out that Ted is a drugged-up homeless person who imagined it all and is telling his story to a fire hydrant and a parking meter.

HAHAHA! that would be an epic ending!! :biggrin:
Lilly's Dad will break the news that Lilly, Marshall, Robyn, Ted and Barney are siblings.

Legen-waitforit-dary
Original post by Mister Dead
Lilly's Dad will break the news that Lilly, Marshall, Robyn, Ted and Barney are siblings.

Legen-waitforit-dary

In-waitforit-cest
Reply 786

Spoiler

Original post by PrinceyJ
These endings would be worse than the ending of Lost.

Nothing could be worse than the ending of lost.
Reply 788
All my friends are obsessed with The Big Bang Theory and haven't even seen this, it's so great, I just wish it was shown on TV more
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
Nothing could be worse than the ending of lost.

Ending to The Sopranos maybe? Haven't seen Lost but the ending to The Sopranos was pretty terrible.
Reply 790
Original post by hannahsy
All my friends are obsessed with The Big Bang Theory and haven't even seen this, it's so great, I just wish it was shown on TV more

To be honest, I think most would agree that overall TBBT is more entertaining than HIMYM. Although, seasons 1 and 2 of HIMYM were epic...

Spoiler

Original post by Vohamanah

Spoiler

Totally missed that. I really hope that doesn't happen, I'm tired of the whole Ted-Robin thing, I thought that **** was over.
Original post by ThaChronic
Ending to The Sopranos maybe? Haven't seen Lost but the ending to The Sopranos was pretty terrible.

I've never seen the sopranos, but all I can say is, if you watch lost, watch the first 5 series' then make up your own ending

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Beebumble

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think Ted needs to really get over Robin in order to fall in love with the mother. He's nearly there but I think seeing her get married will be the final piece of closure for them as couple. Then bam he meets the real woman of his dreams.
Reply 797
I have to ask, anyone giving this show for the upcoming season? :holmes:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest