The Student Room Group

Buying A1 Binder Portfolio? Any cheap/good places?

Okay so im looking for an A1 Binder Portfolio because i have two interviews at two Universities in just over a week :eek3:

I know im really not prepared and i desparatly need a portfolio to show of my work in.

So are there any cheap/good places to get one from and possibly fast delivery??

Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Um.. i got mine from my school, but some of my friends got theirs from Amazon~
Obviously they sell them in art stores, but the ones I've seen are overpriced compared to amazon.
you have to buy sleeves separately obv :biggrin:

good luck on your interviews!
I've got two portfolio drops next week for foundation >_<
Reply 2
Well i've finally got one now, it was from amazon.
And thanks, i just hope they go well :l

Is it foundation art and design you are doing? I'm doing that course now and its really good :biggrin: also my interview I had was really informal, and i didn't even have a portfolio to show, only sketch books.
I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:
oh thats good. hope it was cheap and cheerful! :tongue: there were some pretty good looking ones on amazon, it kinda made me regret buying one from school which was a big hassle. -___-

Yeah I'm applying for foundation in a&d :smile: I went for the portfolio drop today in Chelsea, everyone had a A2/A1 portfolio, except one girl who had a clear A1 folder with a load of sheets inside it...
Reply 4
missdevotional
oh thats good. hope it was cheap and cheerful! :tongue: there were some pretty good looking ones on amazon, it kinda made me regret buying one from school which was a big hassle. -___-

Yeah I'm applying for foundation in a&d :smile: I went for the portfolio drop today in Chelsea, everyone had a A2/A1 portfolio, except one girl who had a clear A1 folder with a load of sheets inside it...

the one i bought was quite cheap! alot cheaper than the ones at college anyway haha :P

ooh do you know if you've got the place on the course yet? :smile:
Reply 5
the ones i saw on amazon were about £70! how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?
CreativeGirl
the one i bought was quite cheap! alot cheaper than the ones at college anyway haha :P

ooh do you know if you've got the place on the course yet? :smile:

oh the one i got from school was £45 with ten plastic sleeves.
but it was such a hassle because they came in batches of 5 and my friend didnt get hers till the day before our drop off.

No word from Chelsea, but i did get an email from Kingston asking me in for an interview in March today ^^

Latest