My gun is bigger, b*tch!
Kavanne
I have small boobs and I don't mind.

CLEVER!!! :wink:
Reply 42
I guess now its big breasts or bust...

Good night!
Reply 43
my mum is a AA cup; her half sister (same mum) is an F cup. just goes to show that paternal genes must have something to do with it too!

I'm an A cup and although i can't deny i have moments when i do wish they were a little bigger, most of the time i lvoe them! much rather be smaller than bigger. you can get padded bras if you want to feel a bit bustier when you go out, but don't have to worry about back ache or anything. plus they will be perkier when we're old!

If you exercise your chest you will strengthen the muscles under your boobs which can make them look bigger. other than that, just try and grow to love them!

dress to your advantage - i know i can get away with short skirts without looking tarty because i don't wear low cut tops because they look silly on me...distracts away from your chest then :wink:
Reply 44
thanks all you guys......maybe I won't bother in the end.....just better to leave them.....but if they don't grow in the next few years i'm blaming it on you lot! :p: not really! thanks all of you!
Reply 45
my boobs are tiny (well non existent prob a better description) , many times i try buy bras an A is too big for me . i would like them bigger alright, but most ppl assume when i say this that i want Jordan boobs, but i dont . im only 5'0 so i know that would b ridiculous, if i could choose a size id go for a B cup cos that size would suit my size and frame etc , and i do think most tops look better with smallish boobs rather than huge size.
Reply 46
Small breasts are sexy, much more of a turn on for me than big bossoms. I can see them splattered over the papers every single day..

Sure, men care about breasts, but any man who would turn down a girl on account of their bust size is a shallow prick and deserves to have his manhood squeezed through a garlic press
IZZY!
let the guys touch it more. i ve heard this increases the size.

It doesn't. Otherwise I'd look like Jordan. And I don't. :p:
Reply 48
IZZY!
let the guys touch it more. i ve heard this increases the size.

Well, when i first got with my girl she was an A now shes a C and has an amazing body, she hasnt really put on any weight to get em.
Reply 49
DeLboY
Small breasts are sexy, much more of a turn on for me than big bossoms. I can see them splattered over the papers every single day..

Sure, men care about breasts, but any man who would turn down a girl on account of their bust size is a shallow prick and deserves to have his manhood squeezed through a garlic press

Quite :smile:
Reply 50
twinkletoes90
I was wondering whether its possible to increase breast size without the use of the pill (I am still a virgin and therefore not taking it), or surgery? The thing is, I'm really unhappy with them because I am quite large for my height (5'3" and 9 stone) and am only a 34A. So my breasts look really really out of proportion with my body. Please - any advice would be wonderful!

Its not worth it. If you really badly want them to look bigger just do it the old fashion way adding some paper and cotton to your clothing, cus you will achieve just the same thing as you would with surgery and it is far easier to reverse it later on. Really there is no reason why you should feel bad about it. Find someone who cares about who you are and enjoy your life the way it is.

Before someone asks, yes I am a guy and yes I do find some peopel more atractive than others, but theres more important things in life to worry about and if you turn someoen down because of their breast size you really dont deserve a girlfriend.
lessthanthree
there are a number of options ranging from herbal to hormonal to surgical to topical to natural to weird expensive contraptions, but you oughtn't to consider messing with them until you're sure you're not growing any more to be honest.

It's also to an extent a waste of money. You shouldd try and find ways to get more confident through psychological means rather than physical. We can all hope for a world where people aren't as shallow as they are now, it won't come easily but you must try and resist the oppressive system of commodity fetishism (through the culture industry).

MB
Reply 52
lessthanthree
you oughtn't to consider messing with them until you're sure you're not growing any more to be honest.

How about just you really ought not to mess with them?

Latest

Trending

Trending