The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Sue is by far my favourite character. Yes, she's a bitch but she comes out with some corkers. Legend :laugh:
Christian_j
I know I'll piss off a load of people in this thread by saying this, but Schue is actually one of my least favourite characters after Ken Tanaka and Will's wife. I do find him embarrassing when he sings tbh.

I'm not massively into Will but I love his wife! She's hilarious, in a really annoying way. I agree with you about Ken though.
Reply 382
Christian_j
I know I'll piss off a load of people in this thread by saying this, but Schue is actually one of my least favourite characters after Ken Tanaka and Will's wife. I do find him embarrassing when he sings tbh.

*looks shocked*

Nah, you're entitled to your opinion. Much as I love the Schumeister, I think I can see why some people don't - what I see as being really cute others would probably think is annoying.

I still love him though :love:
I don't think any of the characters are that great. Luckily the music carries it.
Student2806
Sue is by far my favourite character. Yes, she's a bitch but she comes out with some corkers. Legend :laugh:

Definitely :rofl:
Reply 385
Student2806

That's one way of putting it! I love her, she's hilarious. :woo:
Reply 386
I think its great, despite the ribbing and gay jibes I get from my mates. I just have to ask, is American high school anything remotely like this with all the different groups and the bitching and the ice throwing etc? I can to the conclusion that our love of drink unites everybody and the unofficial drinking age of about 15 is preferable lol, in my area anyway.
Reply 387
Weakest episode. :moon:
Reply 388
One thing I've been wondering is that in Heroes and Glee the cheerleaders walk about in their uniforms. Does that actually happen in American schools or do they really just wear normal clothes when they aren't cheerleading and it's only to identify them as cheerleaders that they wear the uniform in tv shows?
d123
One thing I've been wondering is that in Heroes and Glee the cheerleaders walk about in their uniforms. Does that actually happen in American schools or do they really just wear normal clothes when they aren't cheerleading and it's only to identify them as cheerleaders that they wear the uniform in tv shows?

No they actually do wear the outfits (if the school has them). And also the footballers wear their jackets and etc.
SWEET CAROLINE ... DADADA ! I love that song by PUCK.
I'm glad Sue's and Puck's personalities returned to them by the end of the episode ...I was getting worried there lol

I can see how Will can sometimes be cringey but I love him anyway.

But no-one beats Sue. The red suit she was in today was hilarious.

PS. American high school sounds appalling ha
Reply 392
I love Will and Emma - they are so blatantly made for each other!

The annoying whiny little brat Rachel is so better off with Puck...I like Finn but Puck's just awesome!
moregano
I'm not massively into Will but I love his wife! She's hilarious, in a really annoying way. I agree with you about Ken though.

i love your avatar :love:
ferret123
I'm glad Sue's and Puck's personalities returned to them by the end of the episode ...I was getting worried there lol

I can see how Will can sometimes be cringey but I love him anyway.

But no-one beats Sue. The red suit she was in today was hilarious.

PS. American high school sounds appalling ha

I completely agree, Sue all loved up just doesn't work! Best character :yep:
RealityIsDull
i love your avatar :love:

Puck = :drool: :love:
I agree about Will and Emma, they are really cute together :love:
ranbow99

:yep:
ranbow99

SPOILER:

Spoiler

Yay

Im So Glad This Exists!

I just bought the glee soundtrack, listening to the thong song lol- love the show!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest