(Original post by Kuriso)
    why does this have to clash with hustle
    That's what iPlayer is for!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesWyl)
    That's what iPlayer is for!
    Well, 4od :o:

If anyone missed the pilot, btw, it's here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/glee/4od
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklysparkles)
    Well, 4od

If anyone missed the pilot, btw, it's here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/glee/4od
    Nonono! Watch Glee on TV, and the other, less important shows online later. :p:

Alternate answer: Watch Glee on TV, iPlayer doesn't have adverts you need to sit through when you watch online.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nonono! Watch Glee on TV, and the other, less important shows online later.

Alternate answer: Watch Glee on TV, iPlayer doesn't have adverts you need to sit through when you watch online.
    Ahh, see what you mean Though if you don't have sky+ (presuming above poster does not as they had the dilemna in the first place) there is a longer number of ads to watch on the tv version than the 4od version, n'est-ce pas?

Suppose it's actually all relative, however, as I know that had I not watched it all already then I would do so now if I was hearing of it for the first time by using certain other online sites
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklysparkles)
    Ahh, see what you mean Though if you don't have sky+ (presuming above poster does not as they had the dilemna in the first place) there is a longer number of ads to watch on the tv version than the 4od version, n'est-ce pas?

Suppose it's actually all relative, however, as I know that had I not watched it all already then I would do so now if I was hearing of it for the first time by using certain other online sites
    I hadn't thought of the fact Glee has ads too.. :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't thought of the fact Glee has ads too..
    It's these silly people that watch tv shows on a television that's the problem :rolleyes:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the series.....can't wait for more glee!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Just finished the series.....can't wait for more glee!!!
    Me too - April is far too long a wait! I downloaded some of the songs yesterday and they are already in my top played list which is a bit pathetic! :P The only one I really want is defying gravity but can't find that one aggh!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schpanzy)
    Me too - April is far too long a wait! I downloaded some of the songs yesterday and they are already in my top played list which is a bit pathetic! :P The only one I really want is defying gravity but can't find that one aggh!
    If you go to www.gleeforum.com they have forum threads on all the songs, with previews. You can go through the source code of the webpage to find the mp3 file and download it. :p:
    or HMV have the CD for £9.99 if you don't want to wait for it to appear on iTunes.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I love love love Glee.
    I can't wait till April for more!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is a bit of a guilty pleasure. I tell everyone that I hate musicals... does this count?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought the first episode of the season is airing on E4 on monday(tomorrow)?
    whats the pilot episode?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    whats the pilot episode?
    It aired before Christmas in a bid to increase anticipation... think it should still be on 4od if you want to watch
    From what I can remember, it's not essential as I think most is reiterated in the first episode? Might be wrong though... It's got good songs so is worth watching anyway
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    whats the pilot episode?
    It's a double bill tomorrow.
    Episode 1 at 9pm for those who missed it first time round, and Episode 2 at 10pm. Normally it'll be at 9pm, though AFAIK.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im watching glee, and so far i think its a pile of rubbish. the story line is so stupid :mad: i actually thought it was going to be good aswell ..never trust the adverts :p:
    what does everyone else think???
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I actuallly love it. I've watched the whole series now. (well the episodes that are available anyway) :yep:

The most annoying character is his wife and the best is the cheerleading coach. :woo:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not rating it all to be honest :/

I love gossip girl and 90210 and this is crap compared to them. Might just need time to get into it though.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmmm Glee's a bit mehh tbh

thought it would be funnier, their little numbers' are pretty good though, have to admit to kinda liking them but yeah not THAT interested atm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    give it some time you might like it later i think it's alright so far
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingshoes10)
    I'm not rating it all to be honest :/

I love gossip girl and 90210 and this is crap compared to them. Might just need time to get into it though.
    ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????

I dont understand people these days :cry:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2014
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.