The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Brunette is a babe!:biggrin:
It's okay so far :smile:
Reply 62
watchin it on +1 and so far not great...maybi it gets better?
Reply 63
I've seen all the episodes so far, and it's really not the kind of thing I usually watch but I think it's pretty cool. Just take it for what it is, it certainly hasn't got an amazing plot or deep characters...but it's just happy and fun! And wonderfully cheesy, of course ;D It gets better throughout the rest of the season IMO (well, what's been shown so far anyway).
Reply 64
I quite like it :smile:

I like TV that you can just watch, rather than think about.
So far..im still pretty neutral on it !
Maybe after a few episodes it'll pick up ...

However nothing beats Heroes, 90210, Ghost Whisperer, True blood and Supernatural :thumbsup:
I hate gossip girl though :frown:
I'm trying to watch it but that main girl, the brunette one (can't think of her name for the life of me!), is annoying the hell out of me for some reason!
Sequin
I quite like it :smile:

I like TV that you can just watch, rather than think about.

Yeah I've spent all day doing work. This is exactly what I needed! :smile:

I'm currently spitting Kanye lyrics hahahaha
trm90
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I dont understand people these days :cry:

Agreed,

How can anyone like those shows :confused: :banghead:
Reply 69
I didn't watch it but from what i've heard and the advertisements it hasn't appealed to me. It seems like a tv version of high school musical (hate films like that) and rubbish so I don't think I will be watching it anytime soon! I may be the only one who didn't watch it since my twitter seems to be spammed up with Glee talk so im trying to avoid logging in for a while haha.
It's OK but just a bit dull

the ginger chick whoever she is from Epic movie and date movie is so hot :biggrin:
Reply 71
IT IS NOT LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

It is actually genuinely FUNNY! It's not stupid kiddy humour and the cliche parts of the story are only there to add flavour.

Plus, the musical part of it is fantastic and original and actually good (compared to HSM), how can you NOT like the musical version of Rehab???

I thought this thread was going to be full of praise :sad:
Reply 72
S'alright, I never have anything to do on Monday nights anyway so it's a good time filler.
It's Ok so far.
You really do have to get to know the characters - it gets into a great storyline as the series progresses and the story is quite dark as a stark contrast to how you might think the story would be. The musical numbers are also pretty great!

As with all good shows, you have to forego constant entertainment for the first couple of episodes to build up characters, otherwise you have a storyline that affects characters that nobody cares about.

Shue's wife is annoying but I think she plays the part well, Quin is HOT and I think she's actually the best character although Rachel is made out to be. She's very good as well though, and fit.

Finn plays one of the best male parts I've seen in a while - totally believable.

Also, the show makes light of disadvantage such as Artie in the wheelchair, tina's stutter, cleanliness OCD and teenage pregnany, there's a lot going on - everyone loves a good underdog story as well.

To the haters, give it time, you just might get to like it.
Reply 75
KiiNGofLONDON
Yeah I've spent all day doing work. This is exactly what I needed! :smile:

I'm currently spitting Kanye lyrics hahahaha

Same! 8 hours revision, so I need something like this to wind down.
i miss it -.-
Damn! E4 catch up :biggrin:
after revision its exactly what you need :smile:
just hope it actually has a plot at some point..
but really its just fun.
Reply 78
I'm actually loving it so far! It's funny, and the music is great! The footballer/singer guy is just :love: too!
Lol, the cheerleading coach is brilliant.

And the main girl is hot.

Quick Reply

Latest