The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9280
Original post by Skip_Snip
My square bracket close key has broken, so spoilers below :wink:

If you had just quoted someone else and just copied and pasted the square bracket close key from there (or any other input that requires you to use them, e.g. bold, italics etc) then you wouldn't have had this problem. I suggest you edit your post doing this before you annoy other readers of this thread, as it clearly says no future spoilers in the title. *rolls eyes*
Original post by Emma_B
If you had just quoted someone else and just copied and pasted the square bracket close key from there (or any other input that requires you to use them, e.g. bold, italics etc) then you wouldn't have had this problem. I suggest you edit your post doing this before you annoy other readers of this thread, as it clearly says no future spoilers in the title. *rolls eyes*

ahem *goes to page 461*

Original post by museobsessed
future spoilers means for episodes that have not aired anywhere yet

rollseyes
Reply 9282
ahem *goes to page 461*

rollseyes

You acknowledged yourself that it was a spoiler that you were posting. If your close bracket button had been working, would you not have put your comments in a spoiler? I'm fairly sure that most people agreed that anything that hadn't yet been aired in the UK yet would be posted under a spoiler, as everyone has been doing for the last few weeks, and as had been pointed out on the page that you just directed me to. I'm not saying that people can't post future spoilers on here, as long as they are posted as a spoiler that you have to click on to read.
(edited 12 years ago)
ahem *goes to page 461*

rollseyes

Muse worded it wrong.

It's certainly been, for at least over a year since I've been active on the thread, that spoiler tags are required for information pertaining to episodes that have not aired in the UK yet. After they've been on Sky One, it's a free for all.

Not everyone watches at the US pace, considering that we're British and we're not meant to, and they should be able to come onto this thread and not get spoiled.
Reply 9284
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Muse worded it wrong.

It's certainly been, for at least over a year since I've been active on the thread, that spoiler tags are required for information pertaining to episodes that have not aired in the UK yet. After they've been on Sky One, it's a free for all.

Not everyone watches at the US pace, considering that we're British and we're not meant to, and they should be able to come onto this thread and not get spoiled.

Thank you, that's what I thought :smile: It's just common courtesy really, especially now that the UK is only a couple of days behind, it doesn't hurt for people to just use spoiler tags just for those couple of days. I'm sorry but just because your close bracket allegedly doesn't work, that doesn't give you right to spoil an episode for other people. Either don't post the spoiler, or use other means to post it in a spoiler tag.
(edited 12 years ago)
at college, so fixed m'dearies :smile:

Spoiler

[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];37292051']

Spoiler

Spoiler

^ excuse the gutter talk :wink:

Spoiler

^ excuse the gutter talk :wink:

Spoiler

[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];37292440']

Spoiler

Spoiler

Joe is just yum

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
So Glee is on tonight...

Carry on.
Original post by PrettyRainbows
So Glee is on tonight...

Carry on.

YAAAY :biggrin: I might even stay up until it's streaming, I have homework which won't do itself :wink:
Reply 9294
One of the top songs for the night for me, by Tuft University's Beelzebubs

Love this uni group
(edited 11 years ago)
God smite me for saying something positive about Kurt, but ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

Quinn's best scene in the episode

tumblr_m3e34aLp2O1r24clpo1_r1_500.png
Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just watched this weeks.. can someone tell me what song Rachel sang at the end pretty please? I thought it was fab!

Quick Reply

Latest