The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LauraR00
But the whole purpose of Coach Beiste is too just be yourself and it doesn't matter what everyone thinks. But that episode was like they just forgot about all that.

The whole point now is that she is being her true self though
Original post by Klatie
The whole point now is that she is being her true self though

Yeah all she wanted to show was that she was a women, even though she was tom-boyish and liked football.
Yeah all she wanted to show was that she was a women, even though she was tom-boyish and liked football.

I do get that but then like it also shows maybe she was previously struggling to accept herself
Original post by Klatie
I do get that but then like it also shows maybe she was previously struggling to accept herself

We'll just have to see how the story line goes hahah, season 6 been great so far.
We'll just have to see how the story line goes hahah, season 6 been great so far.

I like the story just not the Klaine side but things start getting good this week ;D
Original post by Klatie
I like the story just not the Klaine side but things start getting good this week ;D

I was gutted when it started in America first because all the spoilers where on the glee Facebook page so I knew what's was going to happen before the season even started.
I was gutted when it started in America first because all the spoilers where on the glee Facebook page so I knew what's was going to happen before the season even started.

Yeah ikr, I have a Glee twitter and Instagram account so I literally unfollowed everything Glee
I did the sane except with GleeUk Facebook page hahhaha x
Original post by Klatie
Yeah ikr, I have a Glee twitter and Instagram account so I literally unfollowed everything Glee

Quick Reply