The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Christian_j
I notice todays episodes were 1 and 2 of 22 according to the RadioTimes website - I've seen 13 episodes online and I think that's all that have been released, are we going to get them as soon as the US does? I hope so.

It comes back on in April. :yep:
Reply 101
i ******* love it! best character is sue sylvester and worst is probably the will's wife, or his wife's sister! theyre sooo annoying! who agrees?!
fallen angel9
It comes back on in April. :yep:

Well, with one a week for the next 11 weeks that would work out about right... we may get them as soon as the US does...
It's awesome :biggrin: The majority of people seem to really like it according to facebook :biggrin:
Just watched the first 2 episodes, and it is pretty much everything I love in a show. It's so good.

Gah, I wish I could join a Glee club now.
I enjoyed it, the first episode was really engaging and got me really interested. The second episode wasn't quite as good, but I guess we are just learning the characters, I wasn't a massive fan of the songs. I mean if they can top Don't Stop Believing I will be very suprised as I really enjoyed that one and it sounded more real. There sounded like a change from dialouge infront of camera to singing in a studio in the second episode. Im sure it was just my imagination tho!
When they do Somebody to Love I think you'll find that tops Don't Stop Believing. :biggrin:
I just listened to that on youtube :biggrin: and loads of others, I'm so excited :excited:
I've been listening to all the songs on youtube all week. :awesome:
Reply 109
Somebody to love :coma:
I can't wait for Kristin Chenoweth to come back in the new episodes later this year tbh, Maybe This Time with Rachel and her is amazing imo.
Christian_j
When they do Somebody to Love I think you'll find that tops Don't Stop Believing. :biggrin:

Nahhh Don't Stop Believin' is my fave outta all of them - Somebody to Love comes close but not quite! :p:
lozz2601
Nahhh Don't Stop Believin' is my fave outta all of them - Somebody to Love comes close but not quite!

It's #5 in the iTunes charts just now. :biggrin:

Only just heard the proper studio version of "Can't Fight This Feeling" (the song Finn sings in the shower) - I like it. :smile:

I really like the performance of (spoiler below for Gleeks), too:

Spoiler

JamesWyl
It's #5 in the iTunes charts just now. :biggrin:

Only just heard the proper studio version of "Can't Fight This Feeling" (the song Finn sings in the shower) - I like it. :smile:

Spoiler

Really? Brilliant; the better everything does the longer they'll keep it going - although I guess the sad thing is they can only really keep it while the characters are high school....

Yehh that was amazing! Also (another spoiler for later on...)

Spoiler

JamesWyl

Yeah, definitely!

Also, remember after each episode you can get the songs from that show on Spotify!
Christian_j
Yeah, definitely!

Also, remember after each episode you can get the songs from that show on Spotify!

Yep! I discovered that earlier :biggrin:
I've got nearly all of them anyway, I just didn't realise Can't Fight This Feeling had a proper studio version! :smile:

I was going to buy the CDs, then the day before I was going to Amazon changed it to release at the start of March. I think HMV have them, so I can get it there instead.

lozz2601
Really? Brilliant; the better everything does the longer they'll keep it going - although I guess the sad thing is they can only really keep it while the characters are high school....

Just look at the New Directions and the little anecdotes that come out about them. They also said they aren't going to do things about Prom and stuff, so it might be quite an irregular timeline, where high school maybe lasts a bit longer than it should.
lozz2601

Yehh that was amazing! Also (another spoiler for later on...)

Spoiler

You know, I saw a behind the scenes for that ep, they did a number of takes to get it right but she sang it live every time, she's great!
Christian_j
You know, I saw a behind the scenes for that ep, they did a number of takes to get it right but she sang it live every time, she's great!

gawddd really? that's insane.....
Reply 118
JamesWyl
Gleeks

did you just make that up? because it's an awesome word.
Roobsa
did you just make that up? because it's an awesome word.

lol it's what fans of the show are called :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest