The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Actually I take back what I said. Sue is undoubtedly the best!
I've yet to meet anyone else who saw it, but the same actress - Jane Lynch? was brilliant in 'Party Down'. Apparently she left that to be in Glee, it wouldnt be the same without her!
and that's how Sue sees it. :awesome:

Finn is really :love: when he has those little moments with Rachel (who reminds me of Reese Witherspoon in Election) but Puck is just so :coma:
Puck :coma: I've watched on a bit up until wheels, and so far there hasn't been an episode I really dislike. Sue is an awesome character :yy:
frogout
WTF hasnt this been on before? i am pretty sure me and my boyfriend watched the first episode like a month or so ago and no one cared and now suddenly theyre showing it again and its a big thing?!?!? OR WAS THIS A DREAM? My boyfriend agrees that this did indeed happen. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? PLEASE.

They showed the pilot a few months ago on E4 I think just to gauge the reaction that it might get :smile:

It's had a lot more publicity since then over here which might be why everyone suddenly knows about it!
Reply 144
Just saw the repeats of the first two episodes on ch4 again. This show is too good.

*squeal*
Reply 145
The show won Golden Globes tonight! Woo hoo. Yeah, the show is good. One of my favorite characters is Sue. I love to hate her!
Watched the first 2 eps on Channel 4 last night, purely because there was nothing else on. But it was good stuff - some genuinely laugh out loud moments (the looks on their faces when they went to see their rivals :rofl:) and a number of great characters.
Look out for Josh Groban in Glee tonight peeps, one of the funniest bit-parts ever! :biggrin:
Reply 148
J'adore it!
Reply 149
frogout
WTF hasnt this been on before? i am pretty sure me and my boyfriend watched the first episode like a month or so ago and no one cared and now suddenly theyre showing it again and its a big thing?!?!? OR WAS THIS A DREAM? My boyfriend agrees that this did indeed happen. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? PLEASE.

Yes, they previewed the pilot in December - similar to how it was aired in America with Fox airing the pilot a few months ahead of the full season.

As someone said the promotion has been a lot bigger since then hence why everyone seems to be going gaga over it this time round.

Congrats to the cast and crew for their Golden Globe last night as well - very much deserved.
Reply 150
love glee, can't wait for tonights episode :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 151
Wicked that Glee won last night, Jane Lynch was robbed mind :yep:
I didn't even know the Golden Globes were on, which award did Jane Lynch miss out on?

I did notice that Christoph Waltz got one for his amazing performance in Inglourious Basterds, now THAT was deserved. :smile:
Christian_j
I did notice that Christoph Waltz got one for his amazing performance in Inglourious Basterds, now THAT was deserved. :smile:

Indeed. He was brilliant in that film.
Student2806
Indeed. He was brilliant in that film.

I can't tell you how much I've scoured the net for a similar Calabash pipe :biggrin:
Reply 155
Just watched the first two eps on 4OD, I'm liking it :p: Not finding the characters altogether likeable but Will and Finn are hot :biggrin: How sexy was the scene with Will and Emma and the chalk dust?!
Reply 156
At last

US comedy Glee will reportedly feature a gay romance in its second season. Producers of the comedy, which is currently being aired on UK screens, are casting for three more characters, one of whom will be a love interest for gay student Kurt.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/01/19/gay-romance-expected-for-glee/
squee!!
Oooooh! Awesome. I don't want to spoil anything but I hope we get a little more about the two girls currently sleeping with each other too. A passing comment was enough to make us squee but a little more would be nice :biggrin:
The characters are just beginning to be built up for those two episodes, you'll soon get to like them! :biggrin:

Quick Reply