The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
I've just come to say about the same thing. I can't stop listening, I can't stop smiling/being emotional at the same time.

I've just come back to this thread and (after 9 pages to catch up on!), this was the first thing I listened to at all of yours suggestion. It's so beautiful, I'm glad I did, even though stupid youtube took 10 minutes to load :mad:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
I've just come back to this thread and (after 9 pages to catch up on!), this was the first thing I listened to at all of yours suggestion. It's so beautiful, I'm glad I did, even though stupid youtube took 10 minutes to load :mad:

We can thank Darren Criss for helping to fill pages during the hiatus :wink: but yeah, that song is so beautiful. I just hope there's a fitting scene for it to do it justice. It gets more and more beautiful each time you listen too :love: I listened through tumblr, youtube is generally not my friend. I made this late last night too of it http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/post/4295632327/somewhere-only-we-know-klaine-compilation-video because I was desperate to see Kurt/Blaine scenes set to it.

@diamonddust I just saw you post on the Glee forum!!
We can thank Darren Criss for helping to fill pages during the hiatus :wink: but yeah, that song is so beautiful. I just hope there's a fitting scene for it to do it justice. It gets more and more beautiful each time you listen too :love: I listened through tumblr, youtube is generally not my friend. I made this late last night too of it http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/post/4295632327/somewhere-only-we-know-klaine-compilation-video because I was desperate to see Kurt/Blaine scenes set to it.

@diamonddust I just saw you post on the Glee forum!!

Thanks for making me cry even more! :mad:
:tongue:
If they do something like 'I Want to Hold your hand' with SWOWK I will be a wreck. Bloody Darren Criss has made me fall in love with him because of his beautiful emotional singing... :cry: :cry:
And haha, you have to tell me who you are on there! :biggrin:
New Directions being on the track makes me even MORE emotional for some reason. I give up!

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

Thanks for making me cry even more! :mad:
:tongue:
If they do something like 'I Want to Hold your hand' with SWOWK I will be a wreck. Bloody Darren Criss has made me fall in love with him because of his beautiful emotional singing... :cry: :cry:
And haha, you have to tell me who you are on there! :biggrin:
New Directions being on the track makes me even MORE emotional for some reason. I give up!

Spoiler

You want me to let go of my cloak of invisibility?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

You want me to let go of my cloak of invisibility?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh and about the Gleeforums, I haven't seen you post yet! I'll look out for you. This thread is way more fun because that thread moves too quickly! I love the memes and gifs they post though! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Oh and about the Gleeforums, I haven't seen you post yet! I'll look out for you. This thread is way more fun because that thread moves too quickly! I love the memes and gifs they post though! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I love the things posted on glee forum-I especially love the spoilers. A few months ago I had no idea how many spoilers were released before episodes.
You guys talk about Glee a LOT.
Original post by m:)ckel

[QUOTE=m[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace]ckel;30674736]You guys talk about Glee a LOT.

That is a wonderful observation on the Glee thread. One unlike which we have seen in a long time.

*applause*

That is a wonderful observation on the Glee thread. One unlike which we have seen in a long time.

*applause*

ty. But seriously. I was a bit late in watching this season's sectionals episode, but when I eventually did and came on here to gauge opinion, I realised it was about 10 pages back! The Glee forums must be absolutely manic.

[QUOTE=m[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace]ckel;30675851]ty. But seriously. I was a bit late in watching this season's sectionals episode, but when I eventually did and came on here to gauge opinion, I realised it was about 10 pages back! The Glee forums must be absolutely manic.

They are, I saw the averages earlier-about 200 pages a week. We didn't discuss it this much until things got REALLY exciting then they decided to have a hiatus. If the writers will not give us Glee, we will give us Glee :yep:

200 pages on the Klaine thread alone that is.
(edited 12 years ago)

They are, I saw the averages earlier-about 200 pages a week. We didn't discuss it this much until things got REALLY exciting then they decided to have a hiatus. If the writers will not give us Glee, we will give us Glee :yep:

Fair enough. But didn't we just have a hiatus? What's the reason for this latest one?

[QUOTE=m[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace]ckel;30675951]Fair enough. But didn't we just have a hiatus? What's the reason for this latest one?

Yes we did, that's what makes it so frustrating. This season has been awful-the mid season break was about 6 weeks over Christmas and January then it came back then we had a 2 week break again. This was supposed to be a 4 week break (must have been scheduled as episode 17 wasn't being filmed until a few weeks back) but they extended it to a 5 week break when another season finale was put back in the US so they didn't end up with 2 shows ending on the same week in May :rolleyes: I don't get all the breaks but on the plus side it means less time between seasons.
:rofl:

Spoiler

Woah, thanks for the rep it was huge. It got me back to 3 notches :woo:
(edited 12 years ago)
:rofl:

Spoiler

Woah, thanks for the rep it was huge. It got me back to 3 notches :woo:

LMAO! :biggrin: :biggrin: I think that might rival the Ryan Murphy picture saying

Spoiler

LMAO! :biggrin: :biggrin: I think that might rival the Ryan Murphy picture saying

Spoiler

lol, I love that picture! Have you seen the gif thread going around tumblr tonight? (someone posted it on the Klaine forum earlier) it's funny and about

Spoiler

lol, I love that picture! Have you seen the gif thread going around tumblr tonight? (someone posted it on the Klaine forum earlier) it's funny and about

Spoiler

OMG, no! I'm a crap Klainer, really must get a tumblr! Have you got a link? :tongue:

Spoiler

OMG, no! I'm a crap Klainer, really must get a tumblr! Have you got a link? :tongue:

Spoiler

First post on here :smile: http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

I hadn't even heard of tumblr before Klaine lol

Spoiler

Reply 1957
First post on here :smile: http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

I hadn't even heard of tumblr before Klaine lol

Spoiler

Hi guys :hello: That's hilarious! And I loved the story from that girl meeting Darren - so sweet! And THANK YOU for the link for the new song - it's beautiful!! I really didn't know five weeks could feel like such a lifetime. I need time to go by faster!

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Hi guys :hello: That's hilarious! And I loved the story from that girl meeting Darren - so sweet! And THANK YOU for the link for the new song - it's beautiful!! I really didn't know five weeks could feel like such a lifetime. I need time to go by faster!

Spoiler

I know the Kurt/Sam thing is just stupid-I saw a post on tumblr the other day saying they shipping Kurt/Sam rather than Kurt/Blaine as some of their gay friends didn't identify with Kurt/Blaine's coming out stories but with Sam's and I thought 'hang on a minute, Sam hasn't come out, Sam is straight, how can you identify with a coming out story that hasn't happened?'. People also need to stop with Kurt/Karofsky because that is just super annoying.

Spoiler

100th Page!! This deserves some dancing on furniture type celebration

(edited 12 years ago)
I know the Kurt/Sam thing is just stupid-I saw a post on tumblr the other day saying they shipping Kurt/Sam rather than Kurt/Blaine as some of their gay friends didn't identify with Kurt/Blaine's coming out stories but with Sam's and I thought 'hang on a minute, Sam hasn't come out, Sam is straight, how can you identify with a coming out story that hasn't happened?'. People also need to stop with Kurt/Karofsky because that is just super annoying.

Spoiler

100th Page!! This deserves some dancing on furniture type celebration

LMAO! oh the delusion! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Kurt and Karkofsy... *no words* Makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

What? No paper throwing? I'm HURT! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest