The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1
amk
I've got QM as my insurance choice, and there may be a possiblity I wont get into my first choice.

I was just wondering what happens with accomodation for people who selected QM as an insurance? I get the impression that places are limited, also I live within the m25 (south london) will this affect me getting accomodation?

I really dont want to have to communte :redface:

I got in through clearing in Sept, and I got into QMUL and housing was efficient. I know people who live in London and have a place in halls, it shouldnt be too much of a problem.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
I wouldn't worry if I were you. People may not get into QM, so hence their rooms then become available for those going through clearing.

You're best bet is to phone Queen Mary and ask them first, then on the day of results being published and you are going to go to QM you will have to contact the admissions office, etc.
Reply 3
if your results come out and do not meet the requirement of your first choice, and your first choice rejects you, thats when you'll be accepted into your insurance choice (provided you meet their requirement) and then they'll send you the accomodation pack.
Reply 4
amk
OP
okay then, thanks you guys :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending