The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frieza
But you know what the real terrible thing is?
The awful thing is that there are people who do the same to HUMAN BEINGS !!!

Well, perhaps they don't have the balls to do it, but they surely would like to burn people alive.

That's people like....

XskittyX
tinktinktinkerbell
sorafdfs
I<3LAMP
I'm_Unsafe.

You think you're better than those who burned the cat, but you're just as sick. Craving for violence and longing for killing. You just need an excuse to let it go.

It's like those who advocate the death penalty...they mask their fury and frustration with a cover of "justice" but what they really want is to see violence inflicted on others.

Although what I said was a threat it does not mean at all that I would have tortured them to death.(maybe burned them a lil-if I was there at the time but just to inflict pain to protect the cat ) I think when you are pissed off you say things that are overexaggerated but I still believe that justice should be done.

Setting them on fire etc etc would be an eye for an eye which probably would not solve anything. I couldn't honestly say what an appropriate sentence would be, humans have set humans on fire and got 20 years in prison (of which they may not even complete).

All in all justice should be done ...they are clearly sick in the head and need sorting out.
Reply 41
Sabertooth
You're still missing the point. They aren't valuing a cat's life more than a human's, they're seeking revenge. Valuing a human's life less would be allowing someone to torture a human to death and not call for the same punishment.

Ok, they are seeking revenge.
The harshest revenge is doing the same thing, right?

So, if A did X to B, and you want to do X to A, then it's undeniable that you consider A and B to be of the same "value".

If A was somehow more important than B, then the revenge would be X-Y, where Y is given by the different "right to live".

Ergo, who advocates "same punishment" think that a human being life is worth exactly like the one of a cat.

But can we keep each other's opinion?
I don't want to argue with you as you're one of the few to have shown common sense in this thread.
Reply 42
Frieza
But you know what the real terrible thing is?
The awful thing is that there are people who do the same to HUMAN BEINGS !!!

Well, perhaps they don't have the balls to do it, but they surely would like to burn people alive.

That's people like....

XskittyX
tinktinktinkerbell
sorafdfs
I<3LAMP
I'm_Unsafe.

You think you're better than those who burned the cat, but you're just as sick. Craving for violence and longing for killing. You just need an excuse to let it go.

It's like those who advocate the death penalty...they mask their fury and frustration with a cover of "justice" but what they really want is to see violence inflicted on others.

No, you're wrong. I'm not unprovokedly torturing someone much weaker than me.

Latest