The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
judicious
Did you not find it difficult to sleep with all the wires? (I've seen how many they attach to you when they're testing for sleep apnea :eek: )

The first 20 minutes I felt weird of course. But after that it did not really matter. I could even turn and sleep on my belly as I usually do...:p:
Reply 41
Well now I do
Reply 42
I guess so, then watch it sped up. :yep:
I talk in my sleep so I'd quite like to see that.

Recently I was talking about going to Japan apparently :s-smilie:
Reply 44
I might do it tonight....
See how long I can make my webcam record for...
Reply 45
apparantly i grind my teeth in my sleep, so a part of me would like to see if that's true and what the hell i look/sound like when im doing it :s-smilie: pretty freaky most probably.
Yes! I'm so paranoid about being asleep and what I do!? My bf says I talk (and say other guys names :frown: ) and kick about a lot. I know I kick a lot cos my duvet used to end up on the floor or the wrong end up or I'd wake up with my head at the bottom of the bed lol I'm not quite that bad anymore though. I also glare in my sleep :mad:
Reply 47
If anybody tries this, make sure and report back ...

But I wouldn't suggest watching it with anybody else :lol:
Apparently I talk in my sleep lol
Reply 49
Butterfly1991
Apparently I talk in my sleep lol Might try it

What do you talk about? eh? :holmes:

:mmm:
Reply 50
I'd love to. I know I used to talk in my sleep and I really hope I've stopped now! :s-smilie:
judicious
What do you talk about? eh? :holmes:

:mmm:

I don't know :/... You :wink: (mean stuff though :wink:)
Reply 52
no thats strange

but my friend once filmed me when i was sleeping round hers and i look retarded when i sleep
Can't say i have :ninja:
Ducklighter
yes... =/ not sure how exactly but uh, it'd be intersting...

Off-topic but...

St Brendans :coma:
Apparently I sleep talk so this is an interesting point. . .
TuckingFypo™
Off-topic but...

St Brendans :coma:

Your avatar picture is scary! :/
Reply 57
I'm actually going to do this tonight, lol.
Reply 58
Malsy
Nope, but there's an idea:smile: :/

Why else do you think I don't let you in my secret closet? :Q :ninjagirl: :puppyeyes:

:hugs:

alijimi
The best way to get your self filmed during sleep, would be to go to a sleep laboratory in a hospital. I had it last April because I was snoring and feeling tired the day after, so the Dr. doubted that I might be having sleep apnea. So they filmed me for 7 hours and placed many wires over my head to make EEG recordings for the phases of sleep. It wasn't that bad in the end...:biggrin:

I'd find it difficult to sleep then, I'd be to aware of the wires.

I would love to see myself asleep, just to see what I'm like apparently I move around in bed alot.

Latest