The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
AlexCisneros
Oh and... ACCOMMODATION IS AMAZING!

Hey I've heard some stuff on various websites about the possibility of being put in accommodation where you have to share a room with bunk beds. I was wondering how many rooms are like this and whether you know anyone in this situation (what do they think about it? :confused: )
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
AliB92
Hey I've heard some stuff on various websites about the possibility of being put in accommodation where you have to share a room with bunk beds. I was wondering how many rooms are like this and whether you know anyone in this situation (what do they think about it? :confused: )

2nd year here so may have changed this year but I think I knew 2 or 3 pairs of people out of all my friends that had to share rooms. By the end of November though they had been moved out into separate rooms that had been vacated by people who had dropped out. As I said though, this year could have changed because of the opening of the new blocks.
Reply 22
:biggrin: Thanks! Was also wondering whether accommodation is guaranteed for those who put it down as an insurance or whether you only get a guarantee if exeter is your firm?
AliB92

This is a precaution incase they get too many people applying. However, this year my understanding is that everyone got their own room, the only bad thing is that some people got a disabled room (ie with a single bed but a HUGE bathroom [we're talking massive, we had a party in my flat mates lol]).
Reply 24
AlexCisneros
some people got a disabled room (ie with a single bed but a HUGE bathroom [we're talking massive, we had a party in my flat mates lol]).

How do I get one of them????? Lol sounds good :wink:
Reply 25
AliB92
:biggrin: Thanks! Was also wondering whether accommodation is guaranteed for those who put it down as an insurance or whether you only get a guarantee if exeter is your firm?

I applied for accommodation last year after clearing and I got my own room on campus, so you should be alright.

Latest

Trending

Trending