The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Loz17
...did anyone here actually do this exam? or am I the only one here? :emo:

If you did, feel free to post general annoyances, after thoughts etc.

I have no idea how well I did. I know I could have done a little better though.

I did this exam lol..resitting
I found it alright, little harder than past papers ive seen! I dont know how many other people found it tbh coz not many people did it, so no idea on the grade boundaries lol

for one of the questions regarding cholestrol levels etc, you had to put the risk order of those 3 pieces of data, did you get G H then F?
Reply 2
freshie
I did this exam lol..resitting
I found it alright, little harder than past papers ive seen! I dont know how many other people found it tbh coz not many people did it, so no idea on the grade boundaries lol

for one of the questions regarding cholestrol levels etc, you had to put the risk order of those 3 pieces of data, did you get G H then F?

Lol no thats the only problem with resitting old specs :emo:

I thought it was harder than some past papers but easier than the one in June. I got GHF as well :h:

That 1st question on the proteases in inactive form threw me at the beginning. But I got it in the end. And I could have written more on cartilidge and osteoarthritis but oh well :smile:
I thought it was pretty nice paper, probably have got an A.....shame I only need an E! :smile:

The part on ADH and homeostasis was a bit tricky though.
Reply 4
That was pretty mean of them tbh.

I need an A but I don;t think I have one tbh. Maybe a C or a B if I'm lucky
Reply 5
Loz17
Lol no thats the only problem with resitting old specs :emo:

I thought it was harder than some past papers but easier than the one in June. I got GHF as well :h:

That 1st question on the proteases in inactive form threw me at the beginning. But I got it in the end. And I could have written more on cartilidge and osteoarthritis but oh well :smile:

Yeah i messed up junes paper , couldve done much better, but in this paper there was much less describing and explaining which was good!

What was the first answer? labelling that diagram..was it the pancreatic duct?? lol

and are u doing unifying concepts on thursday? x
Reply 6
donkeykong007
I thought it was pretty nice paper, probably have got an A.....shame I only need an E! :smile:

The part on ADH and homeostasis was a bit tricky though.

but its a synoptic paper so ideally we should know that! i think i did okay in that question too lol..wrote loads about ADH..how it works but i duno if it answered the question!
Reply 7
freshie
Yeah i messed up junes paper , couldve done much better, but in this paper there was much less describing and explaining which was good!

What was the first answer? labelling that diagram..was it the pancreatic duct?? lol

and are u doing unifying concepts on thursday? x

I despise 'decribe and explain' coz the MS's always so vauge for it.

I did get Pancreatic duct as well. And I'm not doing Unifying concepts on thurdays (thank goodness)

Latest

Trending

Trending